All reviewsfront deskhour pooltowne squarelarge mallshopping and restaurantswafflesbed was comfortablegreat place to staypotatoesquiet locationstaff was friendlywithin walking distancenice staytop floorpool and hot tubcookieshome away from home
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I left my computer cord in the room. They sent it to me. The room was very accommodating for 3 girls. One king bed with it's own sink and closet and the other area had 2 queens and the bathroom and another large closet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received the lost cord. We have a wonderful and very honest team that is always going above and beyond. Thank you kindly for the remarks that I'm thrilled to pass on to them. I hope next time you are in the area we will see you again and earn a 5!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean as any. The staff was very friendly and helpfull! Had a great stay! Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The only down side was the same breakfast for 5 days in a row :(
Wish they would change it up.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate the feedback and ideas on how to better the overall experience for you. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the stay so much and had the opportunity to enjoy the pool and hot tub. It's such a great way to relax and have fun. Our team works very hard every day to ensure that our rooms are kept in top notch shape and to make sure that every one of our guests is taken care of and feels at home while with us. We'll look forward to your next stay and greatly appreciate the loyalty.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was down for medical reasons. The staff was so great. They put me in a first floor room witched helped a lot. I got to eat on this visit. The breakfast was great. Will be staying again for leisure next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I hope the medical reason you were here was taken care of with your visit, even for something not always fun we are very happy your choice was our hotel for your lodging needs. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful breakfast as it really is the best way to start a day and with our large selection of options you just can't go wrong. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how the stay was. We'll look forward to having you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We did not expect to find a hotel with amenities this nice in a small city off the beaten track. The location of this hotel is well centered to the general area we wanted to visit. The accommodations were clean and quiet and afforded us the ability to visit with friends and family who we have not had a chance to see for a long time. Price is comparable with other venues in the area and we did not have to leave our pets home as they are welcome at La Quinta.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very proud of our wonderful pet policy and are always happy to see the whole family, including the furry loved ones when visiting. I'm so pleased that you had the opportunity to visit with friends and family in the area. Thank you for giving our wonderful hotel a try and we hope that you'll choose to stay with us in the future as your home away from home to visit again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good stay, reasonably priced. Great location to the Mall, resturaunts, and freeway. Would stay again if the price is right. Breakfast was typical for a hotel, at certain times was very busy. Staff accomodated well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel for us. I'm very pleased to hear that it was a great experience! Our team does a wonderful job of keeping up with our busy hotel and breakfast is always a favorite due to the extended hot items that we offer. We appreciate the business and will hope to see you in the future.