Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsmovie theatercracker barrelwithin walking distancegreat place to stayopen hoursbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerdefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelhot tubstaff was friendlyroom was largeindoor poolfitness centerfront desk staffclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had been driving towards home all day and decided to stop for the night. We were both tired and found this place on our GPS. It was so nice to stay in a great place. The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Roger G
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We always feel like we're on a vacation when we stay at this location!! The rooms are very comfortable and there's restaurants in the same parking lot, with a large 21-screen movie complex also in same parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for business travel. It was very clean, my room was spacious, and the staff was very friendly. The noise level at this hotel was minimal as compared to other hotels where I have stayed. It was conveniently located to the airport, but also other things such as shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. I would highly recommend this hotel for others, and will be staying there on any return trips to the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie M
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I would highly recommend the Hampton Spectrum. I spent 7 nights there and the people were very nice and helpful. The room was quiet and the bed comfortable. There was even good lighting in the bathroom sink area which is a must for me. It was nice having a refrigerator to keep my water cold. It was centrally located for the things I had to do (I was house hunting). The breakfast was pretty good. Yogurt, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, turkey sausage to name some. The room was clean when I checked in. I don't think they cleaned exceptionally well while I was there. The night stand wasn't wiped off for sure and one night I killed a flying bug on the bed sheet and they didn't change the bed though the mark was obvious. Overall clean though.

Room Tip: I was in room 410 which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently stayed 2 nights at a nearby Courtyard and reviewed it on TripAdvisor as a mixed bag. In contrast, this Hampton Inn and Suites was far superior by my standards. We stayed for 3 nights. The included breakfast was quite good. The rooms were quiet, recently renovated and very comfortable. The housekeeping staff kept the room in tip top shape. Access and parking were easy.

I recommend this property when staying in the Boise area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple