“Mostly excellent”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms were great and then amenities were wonderful. I especially like that the pool and hot tub are 24 hours. Communicating over the phone to make a reservation was a bit clunky and difficult but all in all a great place! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a clean and professional place to stay.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Craig T

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Boise after camping in Montana and Idaho for eight days. The room was well appointed with comfortable pillows, duvet and a great bed. The bathroom and shower were great. The hotel is in a good location close to restaurants and shopping. The staff were attentive and welcoming and we really enjoyed the home-made cookies. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is the only hotel my wife and I stays at in Boise, the staff are always friendly and helpful. The facility is always clean and smells great. The best complimentary breakfast in the area. Love it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Spacious room, divided to allow my husband to watch TV while I slept, included the most comfortable mattress on our trip.The fitness room started the morning off great, after which the hot breakfast was scrumpteous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed in a 2 room suite with my family and it was clean and awesome! But on my way back through town a week later, I stayed at a different hotel near this one and it was much less expensive for comparable quality.

I was not able to eat the hot breakfast but I did poke my head in the room and it looked pretty typical.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would stay here again if the price where just a little more competitive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I found a very friendly staff with a great location and walking distance to a multitude of dinning choices and shopping. I stayed here on business and will return the next time I am in the Boise area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Attended a painting seminar at the hotel, made it convenient to also stay at the hotel. Liked the arrangement of tables so nobody had to sit in the middle - they were all isle seats. The room was secure - nobody noticed anything missing when we left our paints and brushes in the seminar room overnight.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travellers also viewed these Boise hotels
Oxford Suites Boise
3 mi away
The Riverside Hotel
The Riverside Hotel
#7 of 58 in Boise

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

Address: 7499 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709-1653 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)
Region: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Boise
#5 Business Hotel in Boise
#5 Family Hotel in Boise
Price Range: £70 - £136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum Hotel Boise