Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$107
BestWestern.com
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$134
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Priceline
All reviewsdowntown boisehockey gamehealth clubvalet serviceself parkingroom servicewithin walking distanceconvention centerfull servicenice hotelbusiness tripenjoyed my staythe location is perfectfront desk staffmini fridgefree shuttlenice room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always look forward to my stay at the Grove. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable and the central location near the Boise conference center and other points of interest and restaurants makes it ideal in every way. Ask for a room away from the CenturyLink Arena if anything is going on there...its noisy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve S, Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the review, Mary! We are pleased to here you have enjoyed your stay with us.We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My title sums it up- the hotel itself is nice enough. Centrally located, friendly staff, renovated within the last few years. The biggest issues were the lack of a stable wifi to do any business and really inconsistent housekeeping. Stayed for 4 nights and there were days that the only thing done by housekeeping was refreshing the towels. No new toiletries, no bed making, no light cleaning of any kind. It could have been a very highly rated stay other than those two issues. The other thing I will point out is, they must have cleaned the carpets when I stayed here as they ran blower fans on in the hall for a full day. 4 blower fans for a full day on multiple levels of the hotel which I thought was unusual.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Steve S, Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the review, Cody. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our hotel and make our guests happy. It sounds like you had a poor experience with housekeeping and wifi, and I would like to hear more about this so we can try to be better on our end. Feel free to contact me anytime at steve.steading@block22hotels.com to discuss this further. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Clean and hospitable hotel. Friendly Staff. The only thing is I like my pillows to be more solid then what is in the room. This hotel is in a very safe location with the Greenbelt trails less than 3 blocks away. I felt very safe in and around this property.

Room Tip: I do prefer pillows that are a bit harder than what was in this room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was great except for reception at front desk. The gentleman kept calling me sweety (we are not in the south) and when asked when the bar closed he said 9. I said that was early and he replied

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the great regarding our property. However, we are very sorry to hear about this incident at the front desk. I would love to hear more about it so we can make some improvements. Email me at anytime at steve.steading@block22hotels.com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a fabulous hotel. It is walking distance to everywhere downtown. Ideal location. The hotel is extremely clean and the front desk people are all friendly. We hosted a wedding in Boise and they are easy to work with booking blocks for hotel rooms. The rooms that are connected to the outside terrace are great for little get togethers. I would absolutely recommend this hotel over any of them downtown. The rooms are a little spendy but worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the great review, Sara! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and are so happy to hear you enjoyed it as much as you did. We hope to see you again soon!