“Wonderful experience”

Boise Hot Air Company
Ranked #5 of 16 Tours in Boise
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Thanks to Bruce and Boise Hot Air for donating a ride for 2 to our high school sports annual fundraiser. This ticket was actively bid on and we got it for near full price and are so glad we did. We added two cash paid for our family of 4 on the morning of 4th of July.

Very professional family-run company with skillful pilot and crew. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to try this experience. We found it not the least bit scary and very peaceful. We enjoyed helping put the balloon away when we landed.

1  Thank retired_early_51
There are newer reviews for Boise Hot Air Company

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I highly recommend Boise Hot Air company. I recently went up and had a great time. I thought I would be scared but it was actually very peaceful and serene. Bruce is a great pilot and I knew I was in capable hands. He will not take chances, the weather conditions have to be perfect! We had to reschedule several times because of weather. I would highly recommend Boise Hot Air Company and the unique experience of going up in a hot air balloon. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday! One more thing scratched off my bucket list!

2  Thank lesharona
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My 24 yr old daughter was visiting from Chicago and we reserved a balloon ride~unfortunately it was windy and we couldn't go, but the empathy and care the company showed was appreciated. We tried to reschedule, but again the wind wasn't cooperating. We didn't get to go this time, but the next time my daughter is in town - we will purchase our hot air balloon trip through Boise Hot Air Company. Thanks Bruce - awesome customer care!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My granddaughter and I were scheduled to have a balloon ride today. A gift from our friend, who scheduled the flight with this company. My granddaughter lives in Lewiston Idaho and asked her parents if she could stay a few more days so she could experience the ride with me. We were so looking forward to it! The lady who seemed to be in charge couldn't find our name on the schedule, but didn't act as if there was a problem. We waited another hour or more, watching the balloons being blown up, eagerly anticipating a ride. The same woman approached us and said there wasn't room for us and no pilot to take us. We wouldn't be going this morning. I expressed my disappointment, she remarked things happen, and offered a ride at the end of the month. I had taken the morning off work and it's not easy to get my granddaughter down from Lewiston. Rather than letting us know sooner, or offering compensation, her attitude was blunt and to the point. Inappropriate and unprofessional !!

24  Thank mary b
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Took my seven year old granddaughter and daughter-in-law on their first balloon ride. We all had great fun and the after flight breakfast and champagne or apple juice toast topped off a marvelous time. What set this trip apart and well above other balloon trips I've had was the pilot and staff, they acted more like a large happy family in which we were included.

1  Thank Jim239