“Best Kept "Secret" in Boise!”

Bond Hotel & Extended Stay
Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Houston, Texas
“Best Kept "Secret" in Boise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2008

I was very pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable this well-kept secret apartment-like motel is. Very comfortably and nicely furnished, everything you need including salt & pepper shakers, a full set of pots and pans (not cheap ones either), etc. Plasma t.v. with all the cable channels. Very clean property. I felt very safe staying there. And the price was exceptionally reasonable. I will definitely stay there again when I'm in Boise on business. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Stayed September 2007
1 Thank Dollc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2003

WOW - rooms were clean, very well organized, and large. Nothing was missing from the kitchen, including all cleaning products. All I had to do was plan and cook my meals. Because of their great service, I will stay there anytime I return to Boise. I have a friend living there who has a terminal illness and, because I now have a place to stay without stressing her, I will be going to Boise more often. Thank you.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2002

We live in Hailey, ID about 160 miles from Boise. A few years back we discovered the Bond Street Motel.

My wife and I like it because it is clean and has a kitchen to cook in. It's not fancy, but we feel safe and comfortable staying there when we have to go to the big city.

We tried other hotels that were more expensive but they were hotels and not like a second home. I miss the hot pool, but I like the kitchen along with the central location of the Bond Street Motel better.

Hope this helps with your quest for accommodations in Boise, Idaho. If you need fancy, don't stay here. If you need clean, safe and confortable, then stay here and you'll be happy.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member