“"Budget" hotel mean "budget hotel"”
Review of Inn America

Inn America
Ranked #19 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Very inexpensive hotel and a place to stop along the way to our GA destination. The place was ok but I was looking forward to morning to check out. The sheets on the bed weren't soft and the room was noisy, on the freeway . Clean enough but toilet stopped up as soon as we used it so the poor lady at the check=in desk eventually came up with a plunger (there was only one person checking people in that night...oy) and spent a good 10 minutes sweating over the toilet to no avail. I just said, "we need another room" and there was one left. It was on the smoking floor which actually shared tIhe floor with a few non smoking rooms. Thankfully, we didn't smell smoke in our room, only strongly in the hallway.

Room Tip: If you don't like smoke, don't take a room on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Inn America's sign says "a budget motel" which was true, and usually makes me very wary. Thanks to TA reviewers though, I stayed there and was very impressed. My rate was equal to the price flashing on the Motel * sign next door but I can assure you, this was probably a lot nicer. I actually, felt sorry for those staying next door, because if they had used TA, they would be getting far more value for the money (can you tell how much I love this site, it has never failed me in some 200 stays). Anyway, The rooms are nice, great bed, everything was great. I've stayed in a lot of the pricier mid range chains that weren't half as nice...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2011

There are only two of these hotels I was told by the front desk. We had reservations at Best Western with a dog but they didn't have a room. They sent us over here.
It's recently remodeled, clean, roomy and inexpensive. The staff is bright, responsive and helpful.
Only downside is the breakfast. Lots of empty carbs. But we will certainly choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Now this is a nice place! Quick check-in, room was very clean and quiet. Continental breakfast was superb. This is a great place to stay for a good price. I'll stay here again, that's for sure.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

everything was great, great rooms, elevator, great service, amazing rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My wife and I stayed one night at the Inn America motel near the Boise airport. We arrived late in the evening (9:30 p.m.) and departed early the following morning (4 a.m.), so we didn't have an opportunity to take advantage of any amenities at the lodging (e.g., WiFi, swimming pool, breakfast). However, the room was very clean, adequately spacious, and nicely decorated. The bathroom, while not commodious, was very clean and stocked with plenty of towels and washcloths. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were perfect. Our room was located near a vending machine, and a group of youngsters were gathered around the machine when we checked in; I anticipated problems with noise during the night, but once we closed our door, the room was completely silent. The lodging provides basic accommodations at a very fair price two minutes from the Boise airport terminal. We were very glad we stayed here and would do so again if we are in Boise.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I stayed at The Inn America on a recent trip through Boise and was very happy with my stay. I was looking for an affordable, comfortable and clean hotel close to the airport. After traveling the country for 2 weeks and dropping a friend at the airport I needed a down day from driving. The Inn America looked nice from the outside but I like other reviewers wasn't sure about the budget in the title. The rates were reasonable ($55 with my AAA discount) and I figured it would be fine for a night. I was pleasantly surprised by everything about this hotel. The front desk staff couldn't have been friendlier, the rooms were clean, comfortable and being recently remodeled nicely decorated. The refrigerator in the room was a nice bonus! I enjoyed some time at the outdoor pool and even the housekeeping staff was friendly and accomodating! I enjoyed my stay so much I stayed a second night and would definitely return there again on future trips to the Boise area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo