“Good Price, Great Staff ...”
Review of Inn America

Inn America
Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Price, Great Staff ...”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed in Boise for my husband's birthday weekend ... I booked the room through booking.com and got a great price. When we got there, the lady at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I don't remember her name, but she was a great asset. :) The room was clean and adequately decorated & equipped ... we had everything we needed. My husband didn't like the bed ... he thought the mattress was too hard. I thought it was fine. Having a breakfast is always nice and this one is your average continental breakfast. As long as there's coffee, yogurt, fruit, and bagels - I'm good. ;) I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank 726janetr
ManagerIAB, Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you for your kind review on your recent stay with us at Inn America! We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their accommodations. We value your business and looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Spokane WA
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stopped on way through from Arizona and were delighted with the motel. I'd read the comments on this sight and all the positive things were true. It was quiet and clean and we got a 10% walk in discount for a double bed room. Wi-fi worked great, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was well stocked and more than adequate. I especially enjoyed the waffles. Can't beat the comfort for the price! Even though it was close to the airport, we didn't notice any plane noise.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelerSpokaneWA
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Inn America! We really do appreciate the feedback and value your business! Hope to see you again in the future, tell your friends!

Natasha Newell
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Passing though Boise with a U-haul on the way to Vegas and needed a place to stay for the night.
We picked Inn America off the internet, not expecting much and we ended up pleasantly surprised
Check in was very fast and friendly. All the staff were very nice to deal with. The room was decorated nicely, The bed was very comfortable and the linens were of a decent quality.
It was a great room for the money. I had a first floor room and it was very quiet and I had a great nights sleep. They offer a free continental breakfast which is cereal,bagels,muffins,waffles fresh fruit and they had breakfast burritos which looked like they came packaged from Costco and were just a tortilla filled with eggs and sausage. The Burritos were heated up in the microwave and actually not bad at all. I also had fresh coffee (every good) and some orange juice. Nice having breakfast and not having a bill for it.I left full and happy and I will stay at this Motel again if I am ever passing through Boise. Why pay ,more?

Room Tip: Stayed in room 124 center of the building first floor. nice and quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Norm_from_Seattle
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for your kind review on your stay with us at Inn America, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed it! We value your business and look forward to seeing you agian in the future!
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We were making a long trip from Nebraska to Washington stat and we stayed here overnight. During the reservation process, I made a special request to have a framed picture of the rapper "Ice T". To my surprise when we arrived, there is was on the bedstand! The staff was great and room was perfect. Will definitely stay here again if in Boise!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Inn America! We got a kick out of your "special request" and were happy to fullfill it! Look forward to seeing you again in future!
Twin falls
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Came there on Dec 5th for a few things. Had my daughter with me and wanted to check in early. I called and they had no problem with it. Very nice rooms and close to the airport. We will be staying here more often when in town.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MissDocRomeo
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review on your stay with us at Inn America in Boise! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you agian in the future! Happy Holidays!

Natasha - GM
Seattle
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I always stay at the Inn America in Lewiston ID, so I decided to try the Boise Inn America while I was visiting family. I must say that I was disappointed with the cleanliness of my room. There were candy wrappers on the floor near the beds, and the bathroom smelled of urine. The carpet was gross, lots of big stains. Also, there is nothing for people with diabetes to eat for breakfast. There was plain instant oatmeal, but their idea of hot water was just really warm. After 10 minutes, the oats still had not reconstituted.
Those are the only negatives. The rest of my stay went well. The girl at the counter was very friendly. I had a fast check-in and check-out. There is a computer right in the lobby, so I was able to print my boarding pass before I went to the airport. Airport is very close.
The bedding was nice, beds were comfortable. The room was fairly quiet (with ear plugs). If you are staying for more than one night, there is a fridge and microwave in the room, which looked clean and in good shape. I would definitely stay here again, but I would bring slippers to keep my feet from touching the floor.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sherri r
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
We are so sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us at Inn America. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback so we can implament improvements with our staff. We value your business and hope to see you again in the future!
Natasha Newell
Cleveland, Australia
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Arrived early evening, greeted by a lovely receptionist. No issue with us viewing a room. Offered us a great deal as walk in's. The room was excellent, large, very cosy bed indeed, fridge, micro, all areas were very clean indeed. Lots of parking, brekkie included.
Would definitely stay here again without even considering any other place. It felt warm and up market for a 'budget' motel. Pool was there too if you visited in a warmer season. Well done to Management and staff for providing such a great place to lay your head - thank you.

We also took advantage for the 15% discount at Kopper Kitchen just down the road for a great filling dinner at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor which ordinarily we'd have requested an upper level (must have been tired...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagerIAB, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Inn America! Thank you so much for your kind review, we look foward to seeing you again in the future!
Natasha Newell-GM