“Pleasent Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The price was good 99.00 for single King size smoking room, staff was friendly. Remote printer wasn't working which caused me some problems. I ride a Harley and they allowed me to park right out front under the awning because it looked like rain, Overall I would stay the again.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor and was super quite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
HGIBSpecGM, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your comments will be passed along to the appropriate management. We look forward to serving your travel needs should future plans bring you to the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I arrived and was greeted warmly by Emily at the front desk. She is a gem. I check in efficiently and proceeded to my clean ready room. My room preferences were met. Emily suggested a restaurant since I do not know the area and was ready to eat now. Not disappointed. At check in she reminded me of my preferences and I changed them to get the hot delicious made to order breakfast for free in am. I made it to my room and realized I had feather pillows yikes allergies. I call downstairs and Emily answers. No problem we will bring up foam pillows. I asked who would bring them and she told me a gentleman and I had jus showered and in pj's. She said give me a few moments and I will bring them myself. She called a few minutes later to tell me they were making the necessary arrangements and had not forgotten me. next thing I know she is knocking and announcing its Emily. I slept great on the feather free pillows. the breakfast was delicious. the coffee is just ok (not horrible). The service is great and everyone seems to know the area very well. There is a theater across the street and lots of places to eat nearby. A coffee shop that starts with star is about a mile down the road. Yes its right off the interstate. OH and the gym has PRECOR equipment. I will be hitting the gym later today.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Emily was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I give this hotel 5 stars! The service is professional and very efficient. The rooms are clean, comfortable and fresh. The carpets look new as well as furniture and bedding...stains or dirt are my pet peeve and you don't see that here. We also stay at the Grove and honestly the rooms here are larger and i think it is a real find. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

A TripAdvisor Member
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Surprisingly affordable and worth every red cent. I always thought Hilton was too high end, but really was a great deal. Hope I can find such a great rate on a Hilton hotel again. I enjoyed the pool and the staff and they even had a restaurant near by that delivered food. Got a bar recommendation from the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBSpecGM, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Wonderful stay at at a very clean and comfotable room with a great bed, slept like a baby! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our server for Breakfest was outstanding, we really enjoyed ourselves and the food was great. Rick and Judy

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBSpecGM, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Yes we had to pay for breakfast but the room cost less per night. The breakfast was fresh cooked. No precooked mystery eggs here. And the waitress even shared her personal newspaper with us when she heard that the news stand was sold out. We were the last served that morning and got great service and did not feel rushed. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your comments regarding our restaurant will be passed along to the appropriate management. We look forward to serving your travel needs should future plans bring you to the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This Hilton Garden is clean. The front desk staff was pro. They had fed ex supplies on hand. This Hilton Garden had a good breakfast. There was a tasty scramble on the menu. There was a friendly waitress. The cook staff was really above and beyond for such a small restaurant. I did not use the work out facility or pool, but the pool looked clean. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Your comments regarding our staff and facility will be passed along to all that impacted your stay.

I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the area.