“Pleasant business experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The staff was above-and beyond accommodating starting with opening the door when I approached with my luggage. Staff were readily available during the training, so I was unaware of glitches because they were quickly resolved. Breakfast was fast and the servers were friendly. A variety of options was available so my dietary restrictions were not a problem, including vegetable snacks at the breaks. The room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
bjagg, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Your comments regarding our staff and facility will be passed along to all that impacted your stay.

I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is my second time to Boise and my second time staying at the HGI. The photos on Trip Advisor should be updated, because the hotel has just been renovated and looks fantastic. The staff is so friendly from the front desk to the housekeepers to the waitress for breakfast.

I forgot my phone charger and realized it too late to go buy one, the front desk worker loaned me hers overnight, how awesome is that!!

I stayed at HGI with colleagues who were equally pleased, however, their 2nd floor rooms were a bit noisy. I recommend asking for the 4th floor away from the elevator for a nice quiet stay. Also, if you park out back, the room key reader is very old for the back door and doesn't work very well, so just keep trying it.

Overall, a very pleasant place to stay close to the airport and a short drive downtown.

Room Tip: 4th floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
bjagg, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Nicole Yogerst | Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have stayed at this location for both business and family trips. everything is exceptionally clean, the staff is very accommodating, it's quiet and the beds are great. I won't stay anywhere else in Boise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location and amenities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a good hotel to stay at for business. It is quiet, convenient to food and stores. Staff is freindly. They have cookies/snacks for you when you get back from your day. Bar is open for a drink before dinner, and newspapers are available on the floor as well as the lobby.

2  Thank Patrick M

Reviewed 31 March 2014

As a woman alone, I felt completely safe and comfortable. Good food. I definitely recommend getting the breakfast deal. Clean , quiet, and safe. Excellent experience. would highly recommend staying here.

1  Thank Gaylynn S

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay…and our breakfast! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

After having to wait almost an hour to get access to our room. We then had to sleep on the 3 queen beds in the room. They were the most uncomfortable beds my family had ever slept in. The heating and air-conditioning in the room did not work properly. It was either freezing or smothering in the room at all times, back and forth. One night we received a knock on our door from a staff member, telling us we needed to quiet down people were complaining. My wife explained to the gentlemen that we were setting in bed watching TV and have not made any noise that would disrupt other guests. The gentlemen’s only replay was “it must be you and we need you to quiet down”. This was not appreciated at 1AM in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that you received a poor level of customer service. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts.
We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Safe Travels
Bob
GM

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn probably a dozen times over the last year. I find it to be very comfortable, the staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean. I travel to Boise on business, and don't have time to worry about where I stay. I've tried 4 different hotels in Boise and this is my preference.

2  Thank Mike G

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon. Safe travels!