“Good Classes, Great Instructors!”
Review of Boise Art Glass

Boise Art Glass
Ranked #28 of 139 things to do in Boise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Boise Art Glass: Fine Art Glass and Classes in Boise, Idaho. We are driven to do what we love! Our goal is to share our passion with our community while creating positive, memorable experiences. Boise Art Glass is independently owned by a professional artist. Striving to communicate quality through our showcase of fine glass products, we display a variety of handmade items ranging from sculptures, chandeliers, jewelry and more. You have the opportunity to hand-make an item of your choice with us in one of our many classes. Our Glassblowing Studio and Gallery is open to the public! We offer classes, supplies, torch/furnace rentals, custom orders and live demonstrations. Give us a call!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good Classes, Great Instructors!
I took a class at Boise Art Glass recently, had a lot of fun. Really good facility and very good instruction. Class was 1 hour. Although not 100% hands on, it was a great experience and I highly recommend.

All reviews
"enamel"
"paperweight"
"instructions"

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The location was easy to get to, and the staff were courteous, energetic, and full of great information about the gallery and the workshop. Our technician for our class was very helpful and walked us through all the safety as well as the artistic side of what we were creating. We will definitely be returning for another evening!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I took my fiancé here for her birthday, and she absolutely loved the experience!
We did the Glass Blowing Class with Caleb. He explained each step of the glass making progress quite well, and interacted well with us on how to handle each specific tool.

We got to choose what to make and I chose to make a soap dispenser and my fiance made a flower vase. We couldn't believe how cool these items looked when we picked them up a few days later. I really loved this experience and we’re definitely going to take more classes from now on

1  Thank Said B
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I have purchased the 1-hour glass blowing experience for my teenager many times over the last 4 years. He has loved the experience and everything he has made there (we have a beautiful set of 8 different colored glasses). They put a high importance on safety and I never worry about him being burned or being in danger.

Recently, I did this myself with a girlfriend and had a wonderful time myself. IT's a fun experience on your own, with a friend, or with a group. Try it!