“Nice Italian in a casual setting”
Review of Luciano's

Luciano's
Ranked #12 of 822 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Luciano's, where all of our recipes are made from scratch with only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy authentic Italian food, friendly personal service, and a traditional family feel in the city of trees!
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We enjoyed this casual and comfy Italian restaurant. the food was very good, service fast and the prices were reasonable. their wine is priced right.

1  Thank Ralph L

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Awesome Veal Parmesan! Very good meatballs. Great prices. Our server had an awesome personality and provided exceptional service. Best Italian food I have had so far in Boise. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I live in the Boise downtown area and have been very disappointed in the choices of Italian restaurants available whether it's the sub par food or high prices. I've been wanting to try Luciano's for a while and I was not disappointed. My boyfriend and I ordered takeout for a cozy dinner and this establishment was the perfect choice. From the fresh Caesar salad to the delicious spaghetti bolognese, Luciano's is the perfect local spot for Italian fare. I can't wait to try the varied menu and my favorite dessert, the tiramisu. I hope Luciano's is here to stay!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I had the opportunity to have dinner here on a recent trip to Boise. Was concerned about the location, based on other reviews, but it seemed fine in that regard.
The food was well-prepared, tasty and reasonably priced. The wine list also reasonably priced. Certainly no risks are being taken in the kitchen, but if you're looking for a good Italian meal, at a good price, you won't go wrong. Fairly casual, but outstanding service.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times since it opened. The outside is deceptively simple and parking is a bit of a challenge when they are busy but the food is worth any minor inconveniences. Inside the atmosphere is warm, the staff attentive, the menu expansive, and they have a simple but varied wine menu. We have tried several dishes over our visits and every one has been consistently delicious. The offerings are reasonably priced and the meal is well paced. Luciano's has become a new local favorite.

1  Thank Denise S