“Tracked down an employee before we left to tell them how much we enjoy'd our pizza!”

Flying Pie Pizzaria
Ranked #81 of 808 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great People! Great Food! Great Beer!
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have heard lots of good things about this place and decided to try it out. We were not disappointed by the food at all. We chose the chicken garlic. The chicken on the pizza was so moist and delicious, so unlike most places where the chicken is like rubber. The sauce was divine. Free bread sticks. My only complaint really is that the sauce with the bread sticks seems a little more like tomato paste in flavor and texture than is to my liking. Could of used some salt and some herbs, a little cayenne would of been good in there also, and maybe a bit thinner.

1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in the world because they have the toppings I like. I get the whole wheat crust with an olive oil base to start. Then I add pineapple, cream cheese, and fresh jalapeños. This combination is to die for. I eat here about once a month and this is the only thing I ever order..... Such a yummy combination of ingredients. I will never go back to a red sauce base ever!

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Great crust, lots of choices, good seating (meridian location), super friendly staff, good prices, and an awesome unlimited pizza deal on Tuesdays

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I knew I was going into a hole in the wall type of place, but food on the floor where you put your feet is not acceptable anywhere. Pizza was alright, honestly the crust had no flavor.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

So I read the reviews and thought... can this place be that good. I have had pizza all over the world and I still go back to some of the no name places that gave me the best pie. Well I can honestly say that this place has one of the best pizza pies you will eat. They have a bunch of funny folks working here and make a point to tell everyone when you are a NEWBIE... There were two of us and we ordered a full order of the sour dough bread sticks, a 12" nonveggie and a pitcher of beer (local brew and was good). You order your food at the counter and go to the bar for the adult beverages. They ran a tab for me so I wasnt having to get nickle and dimed. The bread sticks were very good... I dont think the tomato paste dipping sauce was all that good but I ate it anyway. The pizza took about 30 minutes and as mentioned was all meat. EXCELLET DOUGH! The way they cook it makes sure the crust is completely done (not burnt) and firm even under the tons of toppings. I hate it when a pie is flimsy when you go to pick it up. The flavors were very good. The service was also really good... I'LL BE BACK (thanks Arnold for the line). STop reading this and go get your pizza!!! Ciao

1  Thank HungryTraveler13