“Grandmas 91”

Dining options: Reservations
Eagle, Idaho
“Grandmas 91”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Once again Grandma wanted to eat the Olive Garden, but when you make it to 91 you can eat wherever whenever you wish. This was a great time!! The service was the best (ask for Jess). I love the soup and salad at the Olive Garden. Thanks for a great time Grandma will be talking about this one for years.

• Visited September 2013

Meridian, Idaho
“Great food. More expensive than I imagined.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Visited Olive Garden in Boise on a Wednesday about dinner time. We had a short 10 minute wait, which is quick compared to the amount of people I normally see normally waiting outside.

Service was good, but a bit slow due to the fact that waitstaff have quite a few tables to attend to. Not the fault of the wait staff at all. Our waiter was friendly, and accommodating.

The salad and bread sticks are excellent. I ordered salmon, which was cooked perfectly and had a very good flavor, and not fishy at all. I would order this again.

Others in our party ordered pasta dishes and raved about the taste.

Olive Garden is very kid/family friendly. They have a great kids menu with a selection to accommodate the most finicky child.

The pricing was a bit higher than I expected, but I guess with complimentary all you can eat salad and bread sticks included, they are just trying to make up for this a bit.

Overall, a great experience. I would recommend Olive Garden, and would visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,321 helpful votes
“A success system that is consistent everywhere”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Once in a while, we do the Olive Garden, not because it has the best Italian food, but because I know exactly what I am getting...consistency. In Boise it was the same, the waitress asked the same questions when we were seated as asked in every Olive Garden. They know how to move a customer through the process with the least amount of hassle. The wine we ordered was very good and from the wine list, yes we accepted the larger glass but waited for the waitress to ask us first; as is done in every Olive Garden. The wine was delivered quickly, our order taken and I joked with my wife that she could blindfold me and take me to an Olive Garden and I would not have a clue which one I was in because they are exactly the same....the only variable is the service and our service was great. The bread sticks were fresh and warm and was delivered with the salad. My wife loved the lobster ravioli and I the stuffed chicken dish. We further clogged the arteries with dessert. A predictable dinner, with predictable service at a fair price and we escaped the 105 degree heat wave for an hour or so. A family can get a decent meal at a fair price here as well. If you have children let the waitress know while you are being seated of special needs.

• Visited June 2013
Germany
“Delicious food and friendly service”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We like Olive Garden - and had only really been disappointed in one location in Florida.

This one here in Boise is really nice. Food and margaritas were excellent and the service friendly and charming.The wait was not too bad.

• Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Always a great value”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Good service, priced reasonable. Waitress recommended a nice red wine to go with the meal. The wife and I enjoyed our Saturday afternoon escape.

Visited November 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!