“Tasty flavors, excellent service”

Madhuban Indian Cuisine
Ranked #40 of 835 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Fresh tasting, well prepared. Friendly waitstaff. Definitely recommend. Portion size just right. Spiciness of dishes is up to customer.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Once again a decent Indian in a town with few choices. Compared to the midlands in England it would struggle but if the client doesn't know any better then its great! and I will continue to eat here :) I do like the lamb Korma and chicken curry's too. Nice service and good value. I would like to see better popodums and onion bargees (spelling) one day please :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have tried and tested all the Indian restaurants in Boise and this is undoubtedly the best in town! Best in terms of flavor and the variety of the spread.
Their curries taste different from one another as opposed some other restaurants in Boise where all the curries taste the same. Fruit salad in mango syrup is "the must try"! Loved the coconut rice too!
Despite the large crowds and long lines, I keep going here thanks to their heavenly food!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was feeling adventurous and wanted Indian food. They have a great selection with their buffet and is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've had the opportunity to eat a buffet lunch and more recently dinner at Madhuban. My son told me about this restaurant and what a great place it is. I have enjoyed lunch and dinner there. The buffet lunch has an excellent selection of foods. Just trying to sample a little of everything was impossible because of the number of choices. My wife, son and daughter-in-law enjoyed dinner at Mahduban recently and tried the non-vegetarian dinner special, which included tandoori chicken, lamb curry, navratan korma, chana masala, raita, plain rice and garlic naans. We ordered not-too-hot, which turned out just right for us and everything was delicious. Luckily for us, we arrived before the dinner rush and were able to get seated without a reservation. It's not a large restaurant, so reservations are not a bad idea. I highly recommend this restaurant.