“An old favorite not so favorite anymore”
Review of Twin Dragon - CLOSED

Twin Dragon
Cuisines: Chinese
Boise, Idaho, United States
“An old favorite not so favorite anymore”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We've been going to Twin Dragon for literally generations in my family. With changes over time, it's gone from pretty good to about average with many of the dishes too salty and oily. The pork and seed is still good, with fresh pork loin. Overall, I may return from sentiment--but maybe not.

Visited September 2012

Olympia, Washington
“Pretty good food, great service”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Pros: Open very late, very nice servers and hostess, average chinese food, clean

Cons: atmosphere, dated interior, slightly overpriced

Visited December 2012
“Fast and friendly service, great food.”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Not sure what the two lower star reviewers were thinking but this place was very good and we walked to it from our hotel(red lion). The waitress we had was very funny and very nice, the food was good. The best Chinese food I have ever had was in Willard Ohio but this place was very good as well. I ordered the spicy pork and it was delicious. Not spicy enough for me, so the waitress brought me some chili paste! Yum.

2 Thank dpzguy
Boise, Idaho
“Been going here for more than 30 years and always will”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Wow some of the reviews are way off.
I have been going here since i was ten years old.
this place rocks, quality American Chinese with some wonderful and awesome dry humored, old school staff and awesome hot mustard.it is the only food i have ever had dreams about:).( Long story) try the shrimp toast or Mandarin chicken.or Cantonese beef steak i will put it up against any, American style Chinese restaurant and it will win hands down. I live here and i would recommend it to anyone after 1 pm there is no place like it..

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank Teofabi33
Winlock, Washington
“95% of it AWESOME Chinese food!”
Reviewed 20 February 2011

I left Boise and moved to WA state and can not find a replacement to Twin Dragon. The have some of the best waitresses - dry and sassy ;-) Their food is actually really good for Chinese food and fast. Their food is ALWAYS made fresh unlike some other places that simply "heat and serve". I miss this place so much. Their old decor was much cooler (I miss you orange booths and orange slice lights!!!!) and even though they seem like they are in a slummy part of town, the food is worth it. I have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about. I have been there numerous times and know a ton of people who claim this as their favorite restaurant as well. Always hot... never a wait to sit or eat and can accommodate any group size.

• Visited November 2010