“The best of Chinese Americana style cuisine”
Review of Twin Dragon - CLOSED

Twin Dragon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Kitschy, old American Chinese favorites with diner style servers. This place is the kind delicious, hit the spot Chinese food that you secretly crave. Let your fair weather friends go to the hipster fusion places and do yourself a favor and take your best friends here. Sizzling clay pot, wor won-ton soup and mandarin chicken are all delicious.

1  Thank TheBoisean

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Neighbor has touted his likeness for this place for years.. I'd never been.. A friend and I went today in the middle of an uncommon downtown Boise snowstorm.. We were nearly the only ones in the place.. Delightful waitress.. Easy to read lunch menu...Generous portion of good quality shrimp and lots of pea pods..Soft chow mein noodles were thin and good.. mixed with thin crunchy noodles.. When you brought up a fork full.. you got a little of everything.. No soup.. but a good quantity for $7.

1  Thank lynneelu
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We've been going to Twin Dragon for literally generations in my family. With changes over time, it's gone from pretty good to about average with many of the dishes too salty and oily. The pork and seed is still good, with fresh pork loin. Overall, I may return from sentiment--but maybe not.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Pros: Open very late, very nice servers and hostess, average chinese food, clean

Cons: atmosphere, dated interior, slightly overpriced

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Not sure what the two lower star reviewers were thinking but this place was very good and we walked to it from our hotel(red lion). The waitress we had was very funny and very nice, the food was good. The best Chinese food I have ever had was in Willard Ohio but this place was very good as well. I ordered the spicy pork and it was delicious. Not spicy enough for me, so the waitress brought me some chili paste! Yum.

2  Thank dpzguy