“Yummy breakfast”

Emilio's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Emilio's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 821 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Emilio's Restaurant offers Fine Northwest Cuisine in a contemporary atmosphere featuring local ingredients and organic selections representative of the flavors of the Northwest.
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I always get the classic egg breakfast. I love the crisp bacon and perfectly cooked hash browns...but what really adds a special touch is the sprig of rosemary that accompanies the eggs. The scent of the rosemary adds the perfect amount of flavor. Love it. Also, the staff always offers a to go cup for my coffee, which I really appreciate as I'm always sleep deprived!!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I had a fair amount of paperwork to get through and needed to "breakfast". The staff went out of their way to meet my needs with booth space, well thought out attention to my meal and biz needs.
An absolutely great breakfast. Continental: presentation was best I have ever seen.
This is not the typical "hotel" restaurant. I now make it my once a week downtown start the day place.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Staying at the Grove Hotel, Emilio's was convenient for a mid-morning breakfast. We had missed the morning crush and it was delightfully quiet. Our traditional breakfast dishes were tasty (excellent fresh food bowl) and the service was very good. This location and environment would be ideal for any breakfast meeting.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Inside the Grove Hotel, this restaurant impresses!! Lovely ambiance, piano music playing in the Lobby Bar, excellent service, great wines and delicious food!! I had the Idaho Trout and was truly impressed!! Compliments to the chef!! My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the smoked chicken tortellini while my husband ate on the lighter side a delicious grilled prawn cocktail and wonderful ceasar salad!! I would definitely go back and wouldn't hesitate to do a private dinner reception here in their private room. Our lovely server was Amanda, who was attentive and helpful. One of my top pic restaurants for Boise along with Berry Hill - top notch!!

Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Came to the Grove Hotel to eat at Emilio's on a Friday evening because the wait at Fork was over 45 minutes. What was most enjoyable on my friend date was our server Lauren! Really nice guy, went the extra mile, really pleasant conversation. When we were there it was very slow, wished it could have been a bit busier for him. We started off with side salads. I chose a green salad my friend chose ceaser. They were both delicious and my salad had such an awesome presentation! Lauren even showed us how my salad was made to look like that! For our entrées my friend ordered the salmon and I the portabelo and black bean stuffed ravioli. (Vegetarian option) My dinner was mind blowing! The edges on my ravioli were a little crunchy, which I wasn't exactly used to. Lauren informed me that the crunchiness is because the chef doesn't boil the pasta, but rather bakes it. I learned I really prefer it this way! My friends salmon was also very good!!! ( I tried a bite :) For drinks we ordered an Old Fashioned. Very yummy and strong! We skipped desert. The pianist was playing that night and it was very enjoyable. Lots of seating, relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere. The whole place just looks beautiful decorated for the Christmas season! I give it a 10 outa 10. Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Stephlovesdrake