“Absolutely fantastic!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #563 of 784 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: The Drink Waterfront Grill is Boise's up and coming waterfront fine dining destination restaurant. Owner Steve Masonheimer has teamed with Restaurateur Casey Grime and turned The Drink into something special. The full menu includes everything from gourmet burgers and wraps, a ribeye steak with prawn to scallop skewers and Cajun salmon. There really is something for everyone! There is always something going on at The Drink from Monday Night Trivia at 7 p.m., to the Treasure Valley's Hottest DJ - DJ Rage - on the Weekends! Need a venue to book your next event? We've done birthdays, anniversaries, office parties and even weddings! Have your next get together on our beautiful floating docks! Catering available. We even have a separate sports bar Whammy's, where you can watch the game, play pool or meet with your friends for Happy Hour 3 to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday, open to 3 p.m. Saturday and ALL day Sunday!
Boise
“Absolutely fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Such a awesome place!!! Very nice inside and out!! Food is fantastic and the drinks are awesome too!! So glad we came here!!

• Visited June 2014

norway
“Poor service and mediocre food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

It took 40 minutes to get our meal when it wasn't even busy and the server didn't even apologize for the delay. The fish and chips were not restaurant quality.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank where2travelnext
“Very good atmosphere but spendy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The chocolate volcano was excellent but the drinks were too overpowering with mint and cinnamon. You pay more for the view which was awesome.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nampa, Idaho
“Try it out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant and location is awesome!! We had chips and salsa as an appetizer an it was no bueno. Tiny, $8, presentation was unappealing, and the reason I marked off a star. Our entrees were much better. Husband has spicy salmon and I had a chicken veggie dish. Beautiful and great flavor! I'd def recommend trying it out!

Meridian, ID
“Misleading description”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Four of us went to dinner at The Drink for the first time last Thursday evening. What a wonderful surprise! The atmosphere was wonderful and our waitress was terrific!! My three dinner mates each ordered something different and when their food arrived I was amazed at the ample portions. However when my meal arrived (fish tacos) I was very disappointed. The menu hadn't stated that the fish tacos were "mini" and the rice and beans were less than a quarter of a cup each (about three bites each). My meal should have been listed under "Appetizers" rather than under "Dinner Entrees". I'm sure the tacos were great -- however the fish portion inside each was so small (all three would probably be equivalent to one fish stick) it was really hard to tell. I guess I was expecting a fish taco meal like I get at Baja Fresh or maybe the kitchen was just having a bad night!!! I will definitely dine again at The Drink and share the wonderful experience with others --- however, I won't order the fish tacos again!

• Visited September 2013