“Great place for lunch.”

Andy's Deli
Ranked #182 of 819 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been to Andy's on two different occasions. The food is excellent. The owners asked my name the first time and they remembered me the next time I came in. The employees are very personable. I would recommend Andy's to anyone.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I saw a review on this deli saying best Pastrami sandwich in Boise???? So I went ? It must be the people in office buildings around there who want CHEAP food.By no means is this a deli-they have frozen food reheated for there special potato salad that I spit out I don't think that they make anything from scratch,They would be doing there customers a favor to go to Sub-Way and bring back a sandwich when I ordered it,as it would have been better I asked for stone ground mustard on Pastrami she didn't know what that was.don't wast your time.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Andy's is a great local place that has a diverse menu from fried rice, to chicken salad sandwiches. Everything is made fresh when you order (no pre-made dishes or grab-n-go). I've been going to Andy's for a few years now, and the quality has remained high. It's an owner operated business so they take pride in what they do. It's certainly worth a try when you're in a hurry and need some quick, affordable quality food.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I have only been here a few times, and it wasn't anything spectacular, but the people that work there are very nice and the food was pretty good.

Reviewed 6 July 2011

Have many great choices for lunch. Great service

1  Thank yorkiemom61