“Great lunch friendly people”
Review of Andy's Deli

Andy's Deli
Ranked #152 of 791 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Soups
boise
“Great lunch friendly people”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Andy's is very popular for lunch. The food is very good and quickly prepared. The people there will remember you after your first visit--usually by name. Their soups are great, I had mushroom barley one time and they occasionally make Chinese style Hot & Sour soup. They even do a Chinese menu from time to time. The sandwiches and salads are extremely popular. The "Philly Cheesesteak" (theirs is really a French Dip with cheese) is one everyone I work with loves. I had it once and the meat was too thickly sliced for me. But the other foods make up for it. Andy's prices are not bad, they have combos and you can also call in or fax your order.

Visited January 2014

Boise, Idaho
“Great people, great food”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The owners, Van and Wey, make everyone feel at home. They are the nicest people in town. The sandwiches are very good, especially for the price. Van makes excellent smoothies, too, and gives generous servings of ice cream!

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch.”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been to Andy's on two different occasions. The food is excellent. The owners asked my name the first time and they remembered me the next time I came in. The employees are very personable. I would recommend Andy's to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
usa
“worst deli in boise”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I saw a review on this deli saying best Pastrami sandwich in Boise???? So I went ? It must be the people in office buildings around there who want CHEAP food.By no means is this a deli-they have frozen food reheated for there special potato salad that I spit out I don't think that they make anything from scratch,They would be doing there customers a favor to go to Sub-Way and bring back a sandwich when I ordered it,as it would have been better I asked for stone ground mustard on Pastrami she didn't know what that was.don't wast your time.

• Visited April 2013
Boise, ID
“A great local lunch spot”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Andy's is a great local place that has a diverse menu from fried rice, to chicken salad sandwiches. Everything is made fresh when you order (no pre-made dishes or grab-n-go). I've been going to Andy's for a few years now, and the quality has remained high. It's an owner operated business so they take pride in what they do. It's certainly worth a try when you're in a hurry and need some quick, affordable quality food.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Andy's Deli? Share your experiences!