“Best Chinese Noodles I Have Ever Eaten”
Review of Wok-Inn Noodle

Wok-Inn Noodle
Ranked #236 of 819 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Been to China and the noodles here are even better. Seriously amazing. Ignore the ambiance of the place and just get your noodles to go. The veggies are rediculously fresh- the chicken is all lean too- no fatty gross pieces like other Chinese restaurants. Go with the House Noodles spicy and you won't regret it.

2  Thank AnnieandMike

Reviewed 19 June 2011

Chin, the owner/chef and on weekdays, waiter, creates magic in his little kitchen,using a mix of traditional Chinese and his own recipes. His noodles, made from scratch, on the spot, can grace your order from the small but excellent menu. If you have a special request, he can usually prepare it. The food is made to order (be patient!) and each dish arrives steaming and savory. By all means, try the House Noodles or Szechuan Beef!
Oh, and do check our the potted orchids near the entry. They're almost as perfect as the food!

3  Thank MBDesman
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I walked into this restaurant to pick up a take-out order and was in shock at how filthy the place is.With stacks old newspapers in the dining room, the filthy floor, walls and kitchen area made the place look disgusting. I can't believe they actually had passed a city health inspection.

Reviewed 20 February 2011

What more can I say than I love this place. The decore is mid 80s and a little run down.But if great awesome food and a little adventure,is you game you are in the right place, never have I felt this at any resuraunt that my meal was made just for me.And with a smile and a quality all his own. If you like really hot and spicy like me. I order black bean chicken with a 4 star on temp, always leave happy and with a warm feeling in my heart and my tummy.
his egg rolls rock there the best in Boise and the fresh hand made noodles are simply to die for.

2  Thank Teofabi33
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Love this place. The food is so tasty. A coworker turned me on to this place and now I tend to go there two to three times a month.

1  Thank The_Real_Ratslayer

Been to Wok-Inn Noodle? Share your experiences!