“I can say we tried it.”
Review of Pho Tam - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Tam
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have friends that frequent Pho Tam and rave about it, so we decided to give it a try. My husband had the Spicy Beef and I had the Spicy Chicken, both with soft chow mein noodles. We also had an order of pork fried rice, and an order of Cha Gio. The "spicy" dishes were actually not spicy at all, but they did have good flavor. However, the fried rice was flavorless and mushy, and needed entirely too much soy sauce to make it edible. The Cha Gio was ok but a little over cooked.

We went in and placed our order to go, and the lady that took our order was friendly. When we got our order, we asked for more soy sauce as she had only given us two packets. She would not give us any additional packets... that was sorta weird. The restaurant building is pretty old and right on a main street. The parking in the front is difficult to get out of, as you have to back out onto the main street. If you go, I suggest parking in the back instead of the front.

All-in-all, our meal was just "ok". Maybe it's just what we ordered. They do have a very good looking menu, and people really do rave about this place. I might give it a try at a later date and have something other than their noodles and fried rice.