“GOOD FOOD”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Tremonton, Utah
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

A little busy but speedy service. Didn't have to wait long for a table. Great food. Staff was wonderful. We even got to see a dance.

• Visited December 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Tuesday Fun!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Luckily my girlfriend worked here at the time so now I feel more comfortable writing a review regarding this eatery. I loved the Tuesday specials. I try and get seafood wherever I go for travel and Joe's usually does a good job. I recommend the Balls of Fire.

• Visited July 2013
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Eat at Joe's!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I usually avoid chain restaurants, but there's no place like Joe's, especially the one in Boise. I remember it years ago as the old Chart House. Now it's as fun and funky as any Joe's with the added bonus of being right on the Boise River, with a wonderful view. We saw ducks, Canada geese, and blue herons, as well as some fish jumping. And speaking of fish, the food never disappoints. I had the Southern style lobster and my sweetie had a crab boil, as much fun to eat as it was flavorful. We shared the giant apple crisp dessert portion and went away happy, not crabby.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank IdahoPug
Coeur D Alene
“Excetional Quality and Value”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Never disappointed to eat at Joe's. Nice location located right on the Boise River and Riverwalk. However it is a little hard to see as it is set back from the street. The servers always strive to provide first class service. Their menu recommendations never disappoint. The food as always was fresh, delicious and plentiful.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank RDale_13
“Jen made it tops!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I have been to joes a few times before. Always liked the food and the service was always ok until we had Jen as our waitress. She was so friendly and knew all the best things joes had to offer as far as menu choices. I always get the shrimp but she convinces us to try the crab, being from Oregon I was hesitant, but it was wonderful! My wife and I were happy to find a crab escape when we can't get back home and Jen easily made us want to come back again. Cheers!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Joejenkins

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!