“Nice Hotel!”

SpringHill Suites Boise
Ranked #30 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have stayed here on 2 separate occasions & both times were excellent. The hotel & rooms are very clean and comfortable with updated amenities. Great for pets lots of grass for potties & walks. Quiet location. I would absolutely recommend and stay at this hotel again!

1  Thank PrimaDonnaDogTravel
Andrea O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for recommending us! We are so glad that you enjoy the comfort our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Rooms were comfy, spacious, and tastefully decorated with a nice layout.Climate control was excellent - no sleepless nights from a stuffy room or noisy heater. Walls were well insulated against sound. Bed was firm and comfy, though the pillows were so thick they gave me a neckache the first night, so I slept with no pillow the next night with better results. The kitchenette was fully functional for prepping simple meals, with a larger fridge. I appreciated the real ceramic mugs and glass drinking cups.They thoughtfully had paper plates and utensils waiting in the microwave!
Very good breakfast, with ample vegetarian accommodations and good variety of choices, including a variety of fresh fruit. Please keep the 'real' oatmeal and those vegetarian sausage patties - they were yummy! Nice selection of teas (herbal blends, black, green, decaf,), hot chocolate and cider, and real milk and 1/2&1/2 and a variety of sweeteners (including stevia, honey, raw sugar, etc.)
I used the pool and workout rooms - small but adequate, well-maintained and spotlessly clean, as was the entire hotel.
Staff were pleasant, courteous, attentive, prompt, and fully competent.
Parking was ample and convenient.
The only suggestions I have are for upgrades to the computer services available to guests traveling without their computers. There was a single computer adjacent to the breakfast area, adjacent to a functional printer. However, this lone computer was frequently monopolized by guests for non-professional purposes (on-line gaming, etc.) When I finally did get on, I was surprised to see Citrix (for remote acces to VPN used by many professionals) was not installed, and security settings on the computer would not allow me to download or even use an on-line version so I could perform critical assignments for my work.
Overall, my experience was very good. I will stay here again when I return to Eagle, and I will recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends who will be visiting the Boise/Eagle area in the future.

Room Tip: I have never had a 'bad' room here! Rooms on West side have less street traffic noise throug...
1  Thank Barbara S
Andrea O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for the kind review! We are so glad that you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. We enjoy hearing that you will stay with us again as well as recommend us to friends, family, and colleagues! Thank you!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here while taking in a event at Firebird Raceway. It is one of the closest hotels to the track.
For the unbeatable price, it can't be beat. Room was clean, breakfast was excellent, wifi was decent. My only complaint was I had to go get coffee from the front desk every day, not sure what that was about. Would stay here again, if we returned to area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed our clean rooms and our breakfast! We hope to see you next year when races get going again!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I apparently clicked on the wrong hotel when I made my reservations for this stay. When I went to the hotel where I thought I had reserved a room, they informed me that my reservation was for this hotel, quite a few miles away. By then, no rooms were available closer to the location of my meetings, so I decided to make the best of it. I'm glad I did! This turned out to be a great place to stay. As I have found to be the case at many Marriott hotels, the desk clerks were very accommodating and pleasant to interact with. I got a little bit lost on the way to the hotel and called for directions. The desk clerk who answered figured out where I was and gave me clear instructions that made it easy to get turned around and to get to the hotel. I found myself wondering what sort of training Marriott uses in order to create such uniformly pleasant guest experiences. Once I arrived, the same clerk as had given me directions checked me in, helped me with maps, provided restaurant recommendations, and gave me general information about the area around the hotel. My room was perfect for my needs, and I felt very comfortable here. I ended up being glad that I had selected the "wrong" hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.....even if it was not the one you originally intended to stay at. Thank you for the kind words! We always enjoy hearing that our staff is being helpful and can give clear directions! We look forward to your next visit at the "wrong" Springhill Suites!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Well, it was clean, and the beds were "average comfortable"... however, isn't that expected as a minimum from a Marriott? It is inconceivable to me that a hotel - this day in age - would not allow one to easily plug in a cell phone bedside. This hotel is operating in the dark ages with respect to what modern business travelers - or any type of traveler needs in the way of basic needs. Most of us use our cell phones for wake-up, and before bed reading. And having a place to plug it in on the night table is needed. Not so at this last-millennium establishment. Also, when arriving to the hotel late at night - about midnight, after traveling all day, the last thing you want to see at the front desk is a sign that says, "we had to leave - we will be back soon". Are you kidding ? At least leave a phone number, or bell or something... Very frustrating. This was a poor choice when you compare it to Marriott - or even lesser chain hotel standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback after staying with us. We are in the process of getting plug ins/docking stations for phones that can be used bedside. We just recently rent through a renovation so some final touches are still in the process of getting completed. We hope that in the near future you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I travel for business to Boise a few times a year, and this is where I always stay. Yes, it is on our corporate preferred list of accommodations, but it is still a nice and comfortable place. It is not that close to downtown, but there are still a number of decent restaurants and businesses nearby on Eagle Road so shopping and finding a good meal is still pretty convenient. The hotel itself is clean and functional, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is also a buffet breakfast in the morning; nothing special but still nice to have before going into the office. Overall, a good place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Andrea O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

We are so glad to hear that you always choose to stay with us and that our hotel is convenient for all your needs! Thank you for the kind words in your review! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

What a wonderful pleasant surprise. Very comfortable and cozy hotel, room was spacious and inviting. Staff was very pleasant. Pool and amenities were great. Great hotel for a great price.
We will definitely stay here again, loved it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Glad to hear our hotel was comfortable and cozy for you! We are thrilled that you got to enjoy our great amenities! Thank you for staying with us while in the area! We look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boise
SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square
Oxford Suites Boise
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
6 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Hilton Garden Inn Boise/Eagle

Been to SpringHill Suites Boise? Share your experiences!