“Good practice range for the price.”
Review of Pierce Park Greens

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pierce Park Greens
Ranked #11 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Boise
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The crowded Par 3 nine hole course is great for teaching and practicing. The practice range is a good for "pounding balls". Friendly staff with decent amenities.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

This park is the best in Boise I can walk to it. Next to the Boise River and BSU a few blocks from downtown. The Zoo, Museum, Art Museum, Rose Garden and lots of events all year. You will love it too, spray the rafters from the bridge or shore with water guns in the summer, just bunches of fun.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

This little 9 hole course can be a bit difficult to find but is quite a blast to play. Every time we have been it has been busy but not crowded. Excellent for a bit of week day practice.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

My husband and I found this course and we have been going almost nightly to play and practice our short game. Excellent course and driving range and the customer service they provide is outstanding...not to mention the great selection of beverages for an after play treat!

1  Thank brendaisy
Reviewed 6 April 2010

It's a par 3 course which was great for my family. The NEW owners and staff are bringing customer service back to Boise golf. It was only $7 bucks anf just $5 for my children. The range is all grass which is rare in Boise. Saw the BSU golf team working out there and they signed my kids hats. Cool place, cool vibe and really affordable.

1  Thank BoiseKane