“Wonderful Stay”

Pocatello, Idaho
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

What a great place!
Easy check in - gorgeous rooms and the evening reception was perfect.
Our group stayed all week and we really enjoyed it each night.
The first bartender Jennifer(I believe) was so friendly and helpful. She definately knows the Boise area and we appreciated that. On Wednesday and Thursday we got Jim and he was great also. Excellent customer service! Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 22 June 2014

OMG what can I say about this FABULOUS hotel?! We arrived for my daughter's wedding, and I'll be honest, I was a little stressed and I'm sorry to say probably a little cranky when we arrived, and this staff not only gave me a FABULOUS experience at their hotel, but they CONSISTENTLY gave us FABULOUS customer service! I couldn't use the small ironing board in the room, so the front desk lady went to Walmart to buy me a FULL SIZE ironing board! WHO DOES THAT!?!? The evening reception was fun, FREE DRINKS, great service from all. The morning breakfast is free and yes, FABULOUS, how did you know?! Seriously, Mr. Wagner (I liked to call him Don...) not only is the fastest short-order chef I have ever seen, but his food was , well, yes, FABULOUS! The staff NEVER ceased to amaze me by outdoing their level of customer service, they had to deliver a number of things we needed in the room, and they did every time with grace, joy, laughter, and always respectful. Seriously, BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE THAT MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAS EVER HAD, the staff at the front desk during the weekend was phenomenal, knew our names well by the end of the visit, and I have rarely experienced this level of professionalism, customer service, and such a positive atmosphere. LOVED EVERY MINUTE, and I will ONLY use this hotel for my future visits to Boise to visit the family (once grandbabies come, I guarantee you that I'll be visiting often!!) I'll be back!!
Cameron Diaz

Room Tip: ANY room will be lovely, and the customer service will blow you away!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nice, clean rooms with gorgeous bathrooms! The breakfast buffet with made-to-order eggs and omelets is really great and I definitely enjoyed the free wine and snacks in the evening! The bed and pillows were very comfy. The location is perfect -- close to lots of restaurants and theaters and just an easy short trip to downtown, the mall and the airport. Although it's close to the freeway, I didn't hear any freeway noise. My only complaint was that the carpet looked shabby in my room but since everything else was so great, that was really minor. I highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Rexburg
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Great service! I travel with a family of five in the summer. They were able to make our stay very comfortable. The staff at the evening drinks and appetizers were very kind and thoughtful!!! The pool is a little cold but the 1 foot deep kiddie pool made up for it.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hailey, Idaho
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent room and very quiet, of course stay away from elevator & ice machine. Also, excellent service up front. Buffet breakfast a little disorganized and no comp newspaper. Close to theatres and entertainment, a ways from downtown. Easy to get around Boise especially on weekend.

Boise
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Service was great, SUPER comfortable bed. Great sleep. Hotel is very nice looking inside and out. Free afternoon appetizers and drinks, made to order breakfast. Nothing cheaply made here food wise. Pool and hot tub were nice. Sauna and steam room as well. Will return again and recommend to all visiting Boise.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Front desk staff was awesome and very accommodating! Free evening reception was very nice. Rooms were AMAZING!! Beds were very comfortable. Room had a desk area, couch, mini fridge, microwave and sink area. The bathrooms are huge with a stand-up shower, soaking tub and toilet is separated. Pool are was nice and also had a hot tub and 1ft kid's wading pool. My family loved the breakfast, especially the fresh-made omelets.

Would definitely recommend staying here!