“LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION (and friendly too!)”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 23 June 2014

a friend and I recently stayed here. I messed up and accidentally only booked one night, when we needed two!! they were pretty full but made it work out (thankfully!). great location where you can walk around downtown Boise. I don't like that we had to pay to park our car (pet peeve of mine) but I know many 'downtown' ones you have to. They have a cute pool and spa that is fun for the kids and adults. They made great recommendations on places to eat and a map to help you! they also have bikes that you can rent by the hour and ride the riverbed. They normally 'round' the hour in your favor too on the rental! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thanks Tammy for staying with us! So glad you enjoyed all that is offered by staying in downtown. The cruiser bikes are great to ride along the greenbelt. Next time, you will have to experience floating the Boise River also! It's a very popular summer activity here in Boise!

See you next time!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hampton Inn downtown Boise is great for a business trip ! Once you get to the hotel, you don't need a car to wander around downtown for a restaurant, coffee shop or even some shopping. Streets are very pedestrian friendly.
Hotel is clean, employees are friendly and courteous. I accidentally left my toothpaste at home and mentioned something to the gal at the front desk and whalaaa - she gave me some. Very accommodating property.
Breakfast area is nice and food is good.
Don't care for their coffee for some reason - but that's okay - it's just me I guess. No one else has a complaint.

Room Tip: I do my best to stay clear of the elevators and ice machine - other than that, any room works. Note...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us while in Boise for business! I agree that there is no need for a car when you stay with us! We have the complimentary airport shuttle and everything is so walkable! Downtown is a lot of fun.

I also love coffee! The way I like to enjoy our coffee is to blend the Robust & Regular blends. It is delicious!

See you again next time you are in Boise!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great hotel. Great location. Great staff. What more can I say other than I need 200 characters min in order for TripAdvisor to post my review. If you are going to stay anywhere downtown Boise this is the hotel of choice. It's close to everything.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

I'm impressed that after competing in the Boise 70.3 you had energy for 200 characters! You really summed it up in the first line! Thank you for staying with us during such an iconic event. We are proud to serve all of the athletes and appreciate your recommendation. Rest up & train hard...we'll see you next year!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Hampton is the nicest of the chain- it deserves an extra star. The lobby is inviting and comfortable, the staff is attentive and cheerful and the location is terriffic. Walk around the block to all the great restaurants and parks in downtown Boise. The hotel is easy to get to, with convenient parking. Fitness center and pool are up to date and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin B
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Your kudos means even more to us than an extra star! Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. We have to agree that the area is a lot of fun and a bit surprising to first time Boise visitors. There is so much to do within walking distance; a variety of options from a visit to the zoo, a museum, shopping or indulging in a memorable meal at one of the many amazing restaurants! It doesn't matter what brings you to Boise, our team can make sure you get the full experience right out our front doors!

Until next time,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a great hotel. The staff are very freindly and treat you like a friend. The room was very comfortable, clean and what I really appreciate, very quite. I would not hesitate to stay at thtis hotel in the future. The complimentary breakfast is more than your average complimentary breakfast with hot entrees. Again the staff were very freindly and made sure they asked if there was anything I needed. A Great Hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you Ernie for sharing your glowing comments for all of our future guests to read! We strive to WOW every guest and I'm glad that we accomplished our mission. We will see you again when your travels bring you back to Boise. Until then, travel safe!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

One of the nicest Hampton Inn's I've ever been to. Very nice room with a view of the mountains. Very nice location in downtown with running trails and restaurants nearby. Great breakfast setup, well stocked with a lot of healthy choices!

And the staff were all very nice, helpful and courteous!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mountains are superb!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Well, thank you very much! That's so nice. We do love what we do here!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed our King Mountain View Rooms. They are a bit larger than our standards rooms with a few extra amenities and YES the view is beautiful!

Thank you again for staying with us and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

All I could expect and more!- Great service, clean and comfortable rooms, lots of nice little perks like fresh baked cookies, daily newspaper, excellent complimentary breakfast, and more. The staff are always so friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotlessly clean and smell wonderful! Hampton Inns never disappoint me!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hi Ted C.,
Thank you for staying with us when you came to this side of the state! I have to agree that there is really nothing better than biting into a freshly baked cookie after a long day! Reminds me of coming home from school to cookies baked by mom! I look forward to sharing your comments with the team as well. They love serving and hearing your feedback will fuel their fire to keep doing it at the very high level that they do!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,