“Great place to stay!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown
Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Baker City, Oregon
“Great place to stay!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Perfect location to all downtown events and social activities!!!! Restaurants and clubs all walkable!!! Shopping and movies right outside the hotel!!! All the nightlife you could ask for!!!
I have stayed here more times than I can can remember and never have had any issues!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ryan C
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
You hit the nail on the head! The location can't be beat! Being in the mix of all the best Boise has to offer is fantastic but even better is the design of the hotel so that you can't even tell when you are in the guestrooms! Fun on the outside, quiet on the inside!

Come back soon!

Jennifer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It had a kitchen, a huge bathroom, two bedrooms with a queen sized bed, tv's in bedrooms and living room with a couch and a pull out bed. It had a giant pool, a gym and the equipment had a tv on it, the breakfast was so tasty. Definitely want to go there again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Julia M
Wow! That is such a beautiful description. I'm glad that everything was so comfortable for your stay. We will see you again soon!

Best,

Orinda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

HIghly recommend this hotel. The room was large and king-sized bed was perfect for sleeping well. Everything was very clean. The tub and toilet caulking (perhaps strange to include this in the review, but the condition tells about the maintenance of the hotel) was very well done with nary a stain. High marks for the staff. They were helpful and friendly, at the desk, in the breakfast area, in the hallways.
I reported a problem with the AC, which was gurgling at night and awakening me. In about an hour, the HVAC man was at the door. The problem was air in the hotel's AC system, and it had already been identified and serviced. He was courteous and friendly and asked that I contact the desk again if the problem was not resolved in our room. The following day I sat in the large, comfortably furnished lobby, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. Someone said, "Hello" and there was the HVAC man, checking back with me to see that everything was ok. Wow! Talk about that "extra mile" in service.

Location is great: a couple of blocks to the conference center, plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, and the hotel is located on the shuttle route for the airport. I suggest taking the five block walk to the capitol building where the lower floor has many historical documents and exhibits on display, plus a nice gift shop.

Room Tip: Corner suite on 9th floor - nice view, quiet.
1 Thank Joan S
Thank you Joan S for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Our team truly cares about your comfort during your stay. I'm glad to hear that not only did we remedy the HVAC problem immediately but that the maintenance teammate WOW'd you by his genuine care. I giggled a little when I read your bathtub comment because I also look carefully at the caulking in bathtubs when I travel for the very same reason! I love that you pay attention to all the details we also find important to provide an exceptional product, accompanied by our service for your stay.

I hope you will come back to Boise for Business soon! The Capitol Building is a great opportunity to get a glimpse of Idaho. There is also the Boise Art Museum and Idaho Historical Museum within walking distance as well!

Safe travels,

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I decided to head to Boise for a long weekend and we couldn't have picked a better hotel. We booked based on Trip Advisor ratings and this place definitely lived up to them. They are along the route of the free airport shuttle and our ride to/from the Boise airport was quick and seemless. We requested a high floor room and were given one on the top floor (11th). The folks at the front desk were warm and welcoming during check-in, check-out, and whenever we bought something from their little market (which was open 24 hours, btw) or had a question to ask. The air conditioner in our room didn't seem to be working well on our first night, but a call to the front desk very quickly got a two-person maintence crew up to our room - they re-installed a new fan on the spot and our room was nice and icey cold the remaining nights of our stay. We were very impressed by this! Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and housekeeping even left a note saying our sheets/duvet were laudered prior to our check-in, plus they left mints for us each day after they made up the room.

And the location couldn't be beat - right across the street from a movie theater, around the corner from a Trader Joe's where we bought tons of bottled water (very cheaply) to keep in the large friedge in our room, and literally steps (max a few blocks) from all of downtown Boise's shops, restaurants and nightlife. Then, if we needed a bus to go somewhere farther, it was right around the corner. Also, we're Hilton Honors members and, when we requested a late check-out, they gave us until 2pm!

Overall, our first visit to Boise was awesome and we owe a great deal of that to staying here. We will definitely stay here if we return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CityGirl5248
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful first experience in Boise! The vibrant downtown comes as a surprise to many. It is clean, safe & fun with so much to do! The hotel location is perfect to experience all the best Boise has to offer.

I am sorry that you experienced a problem with your A/C, but I agree with you that we have an amazing maintenance team that resolves all issues quickly! Comfort is a key element to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! I love that you had a great time meeting the rest of the team. They genuinely enjoy serving and I'm glad that you experienced that throughout your stay.

Thank you again for staying! I do hope you will come back and see us again!

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was truly a fantastic hotel experience. I was in Boise for a conference and stayed at this Hampton Inn location for 6 days. Every morning there was a complimentary hot breakfast that was good by any breakfast standard and absolutely remarkable compared to other hotel experiences I've had. The room was very clean, very spacious, and the fitness center was top notch as well. In addition, the location was perfect (very short walk to the conference center) and there are a lot of great places to eat, drink, and shop nearby. I really have no complaints at all about this hotel, and will gladly stay in Hampton Inn hotels in the future.

1 Thank David T
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton for your stay for the conference. I love to hear that the breakfast was a WOW! We do all that we can to kick it up a notch so there is something for everyone! We even have milk alternatives & gluten free options upon request.

I am so glad that you had such a long stay during the conference! Come back and see us again!

Kind regards,

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel is well managed and over achieves as a Hampton Inn. It surpasses your expectations in every category from parking to cleanliness to the competence of every hotel staff members. They just give you the feeling that they take extreme pride in every aspect of their hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you Monte B! I look forward to sharing your compliments with the team. They do take a lot of pride in all that they do each day. Thank you for taking the time to let all of our future guests know what a great experience you had.

I look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Best regards,

bosie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I got a room here as a surprise for my boyfriend's bday. The King whirlpool tub suite. The tub was SOOO comfy and fun. The bed was amazing and the service was great. The staff was super helpful and breakfast was really good. They even took the time to give my honey a bday card and some snacks and water which was above and beyond. Over all it was super quiet for being downtown and a great location. We highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Diane C
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Surprises are the best! It's great to hear that we helped make it extra special with goodies and a birthday card. We love the opportunity to be part of the celebration! So glad that you enjoyed all aspects of the stay and being in beautiful downtown.

Thank you for celebrating another year younger with us!

Cheers,