All reviewsbilliard roomfull kitchengreat hotelbedroom suitebreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenbusiness centerbeer and winefitness centermovie theaterhome away from homean extended staypool and hot tubliving areaa great staybusiness triprooms are large
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel was absolutely outstanding. The front desk staff were all friendly and had smiles on their faces and expressed pride in this hotel. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are equally tremendous. Clean, quiet, terrific value for the price and would definitely stay at this hotel again and be very confident in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Robby S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hi Laura!! Thank you for the "Outstanding Review" and recommending us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and amenities! We hope to see you again soon and if you need anything please contact us!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The positives of this hotel outweigh the negative. The location next to an open air "mall" type area was very convenient for entertainment (movie theater across the street) and dining (multiple restaurants within walking distance). I had a standard queen room, which was very spacious, and clean, though it was barely ready by the 3p check-in time. The full kitchen was nice, however when I arrived in my room the dishwasher was running, which meant all of the dishes supplied by hotel were in dishwasher. Call me lazy, but I'm not going on vacation to put away someone else's dishes. (Nitpicky, I know, and at least I knew they were ALL clean. Every single one was in the dishwasher.) The fridge was large, so I can see a family who would be spending a week in Boise and didn't want to spend money on lunch or snacks every day, or a business person at a conference bringing home leftovers and a bottle of wine using it and the microwave frequently. Also, there was a cooktop, so I think it would make it easy to stay on a budget if you needed to. As it was, it was just me, and I did use the fridge to keep my leftovers and micro to reheat and only paid for one meal. Breakfast was nice; one less thing to think about when going about your day. Not great stuff: my room was an odd-numbered room and it faced the street behind the hotel, which meant I definitely heard some airplanes overhead. Also, you can definitely hear everything being said by people in the hallways. I suggest requesting a room that faces inward upon the hotel itself to reduce the outside noise and going in with the knowledge that people may be roaming the halls late at night; you will know if they are. Finally, I don't think housekeeping ever came to my room the entire visit. At least my bed wasn't made, which isn't a big deal to me, but may be to others.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mdzerr
Robby S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hi Ms. Zerr! Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We are happy that you enjoyed the location and the amenities! I would like to apologize if you did not receive service to your room and for inconvenience this caused during your visit. I will follow up with my team of the situation immediately to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you will give us another try and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This property has comforts you would expect in a very expensive hotel. Business trip or family vacation I would recommend highly. Both breakfast and dinner are provided complimentary! Beer and Wine as well. Pool table, pool, hot tub all very nice. Very comfortable and relaxing!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Robby S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hi Mike, Thank you for the 5 Star Review and feedback! We are very pleased that you enjoyed what we had to offer and thank you as well for recommending us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

After staying at this Homewood Suites, we are ruined for other hotels in the Boise area. We were greeted by a wonderful front office manager who recommended where to eat and what to do. From there, we were greeted with a beautiful new hotel, new rooms and what seemed like brand new appliances in the 1 bedroom suite. Having a full kitchen is an amazing bonus. But it didn't stop there. We were also treated to daily breakfast. I've experienced many "free breakfasts". This was very good, and a step above the rest. The M-F Dinners were a total surprise. We still can't believe that this was even offered. They offer a substantial deal more than Embassy Suites (where we typically stay but luckily none are in the area) offers, as it is a full meal with salad bar...all included. If it wasn't for the wonderful Mexican restaurant located steps away, we would have eaten in the hotel more. The price was perfect, service was amazing, amenities were spectular...again, I can't say enough about this hotel. We will be back as we are relocating to the Boise area and this hotel serves as a perfect base of operations (house hunting) being centrally located from the airport, Meridian, Boise and Nampa. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Robby S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hello! Thank you for the "Wonderful Review" and comments!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and are going to visit us again! We hope you find a "new home" in the Boise area, but until then you are more than welcome here and please let us know if you need anything! Also if you need any information about the area please let me know!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is a quality hotel with great accomodations. I was extremely expressed with the staff, location, and experience we had. There are numerous eating and businesses close by, they were extremely easy to get to.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for the 5 Star Reviews and taking the time to give us your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the amenities and location!