“I love Mazzah!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mazzah

Mazzah
Ranked #125 of 783 Restaurants in Boise
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boise, Idaho
“I love Mazzah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you are looking for awesome Mediterranean food look no further! the gyro is out of this world! The best tzatziki sauce i have had in a long time. I will be back!

Visited April 2014

Montpelier, Idaho, United States
“great treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I really didn't expect such great tasting food from this little strip mall restaurant, but we were greatly surprised. We had the chicken kabob special with two sides, and i am ready to explode. even the basmati rice was excellent.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“A nice change to the norm. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here dozen or so times. I love it. I haven't had the pleasure of eating authentic Mediterranean food so I can't say how well mazzah compares but everything I've had there had been outstanding in taste and decently priced.

Kalispell, Montana
“Fresh and Made-to-Order”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Lebanese Salad was outstanding! The Kebab Sampler was very good...our faves were the beef and chicken skewers. The Tzatziki is not as garlicky as some places...just perfect by our standards. The service was excellent. A definite re-visit on our next trip to Boise.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Papa_Llebre
North America
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stopped in here by chance and what a tasty surprise! A perfect place for an excellent Greek meal. More cafeteria in atmosphere, but what great food. When I am in Boise again, I will seek them out!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Mazzah? Share your experiences!