“Yes !!!!!!”
Review of Mazzah

Mazzah
Ranked #132 of 793 Restaurants in Boise
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boise, Idaho
“Yes !!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This place is authentic as they come! When you are craving anything mediterranean, this is the place to get it. I used to live in Greece and I loved the hummus, baba ghannooj, lamb kabobs, and baklava. This place has better quality food than what I experienced in Greece, Israel, Turkey, and Egypt. This place has great everything!!!! It may help the owners are from Jordan... This place is authentic goodness!!!

Boise, Idaho
“I love Mazzah!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you are looking for awesome Mediterranean food look no further! the gyro is out of this world! The best tzatziki sauce i have had in a long time. I will be back!

Visited April 2014
Montpelier, Idaho, United States
“great treat”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I really didn't expect such great tasting food from this little strip mall restaurant, but we were greatly surprised. We had the chicken kabob special with two sides, and i am ready to explode. even the basmati rice was excellent.

• Visited April 2014
“A nice change to the norm. ”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here dozen or so times. I love it. I haven't had the pleasure of eating authentic Mediterranean food so I can't say how well mazzah compares but everything I've had there had been outstanding in taste and decently priced.

Kalispell, Montana
“Fresh and Made-to-Order”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Lebanese Salad was outstanding! The Kebab Sampler was very good...our faves were the beef and chicken skewers. The Tzatziki is not as garlicky as some places...just perfect by our standards. The service was excellent. A definite re-visit on our next trip to Boise.

• Visited October 2013