Candlewood Suites Boise
US$107
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
Comfort Suites Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$228
US$214
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Riverside Hotel(Boise)
US$131
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$148
US$138
US$127
US$119
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$93
BestWestern.com
US$112
All reviewsfull size fridgefree laundrytwo burner stove topkitchen appliancestoaster ovenextended stayconvenient storemajor shoppingfront desksmall storeexercise equipmentroom was cleanguest laundrybedroom suitethe entire staffmorning breakfastper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This was an excellent place to stay and we were very happy with the whole experience. Friendly staff; comfortable, clean & spacious room; close to both freeway & downtown Boise. Felt more like staying in a studio apartment than a hotel room. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DiverMom18
Reviewed 11 November 2011

The only thing I could find that wasn't to my liking was the light in the kitchen (attached to the microwave) I couldn't find an off switch for and I was able to hear my neighbor's alarm. Also, neglected to notice when I booked that it was an extended stay, so needed to remember there wouldn't be housekeeping for my two-night stay and there wouldn't be a hot breakfast since I had a kitchen. This review might sound inadvertently negative, but I don't mean for it to be - thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would stay here again in an instant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the foothills.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2011

It is located just down the street from stores, restaurants and any other place you can think of going! The room was clean and quiet with comfortable bed. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the lobby! They have free movie, and music check out! They also have a small 24 hour store in the lobby that sells frozen microwave dinners, soups, chile, pop, ice cream, and also has free coffee. You can take your purchase and heat and eat in the quiet of your own room. When you walk into your room you enter into a great kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and full stocked with silverware, dishes, towels, dish soap, and even a full sink and paper towels!!!! There is a recliner and table that seats four!!! It was like being in your own studio apt!!! Very modern and very clean. We even found microwave popcorn and a popcorn bowl in the micro!!!!! We will look into Candlewood Suites as we travel to other locations!!! Also pet friendly! They even had a patio at the end of the building with tales and a gas grill for your use!!!! No pool but they did have a nice exercise room!!!! I would definately stay again and would highly reccommend this place as well!!!! We got this room on TripAdvisor for only $42!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The suite has a full kitchen with microwave, regular size refer, stove, coffee pot etc. The bathroom is tiled and large. There is a large desk/dining table. Motels like this are few and far between, The guy that checked us in remembered my name when I went down later to get some more coffee, now that is the hospitality industry at it's best!. It is located across the street from a major grocery store. I have nothing to complain about here. Check out was quick and the lady was so nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Wow, this hotel really exceeded my expectations... Since it is considered an "extended stay" hotel and I was only staying for one night, I was a little apprehensive. But it was great! Very clean, nice little kitchenette, and good service. Location is great, right by the mall. Great value- will book here again the next time I go to Boise.

• Stayed: August 2011