Candlewood Suites Boise
Residence Inn
US$162
US$154
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$146
Hotels.com
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$118
BestWestern.com
US$115
US$168
US$149
US$131
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfull size fridgefree laundrytwo burner stove topkitchen appliancestoaster ovenextended stayconvenient storemajor shoppingfront desksmall storeexercise equipmentroom was cleanguest laundrybedroom suitethe entire staffmorning breakfastper night
Reviewed 12 November 2010

If you are going to Boise I highly recommend the Candlewood Suites next to Town Square. They have a great staff, the rooms are large and clean, and you also get a nice breakfast. I have 2 dogs, and when I had to leave for half a day, they even took care of them. They did this several times.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2010

I just want everyone to be aware that when booking through Hotwire, you may not get what you are paying for. If you think you are securing a 3 star hotel, you may end up with a 2 star because Hotwire has their own "independent" rating system. It doesn't matter if every other travel site rates a specific hotel (like the Candlewood Suites) as a 2 star, Hotwire rates it higher so you end up paying their 3 star rate for a 2 star hotel. I asked if they happen to rate any hotels lower than any of the other travel sites and the supervisor couldn't think of any. How convenient. I have no confidence in doing business with Hotwire and will never use them again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I recently stayed at this hotel for a week while I had hardwood floors put in. I booked my reservation online for $61.86. I called the hotel a week later to confirm my reservation and to inform them I had 2 pets with me and they said that was an extra 10 a night. When I checked in the rate was higher than what I had booked and I asked her if the pet fees were already on there and she said yes. When I checked out 5 days later, I called down to the front desk and asked them what my final bill was. He said he was busy and would have to call me back. I told him I would call him back in a little bit as I had everything loaded up in my car. When I called back a couple hours later and asked what my final bill was I was informed that it was about $80 higher than what I had reserved. He said that they tried to run my credit card through after I made the reservation and it didnt go through. I said why didn't you call me then. He said he didn't have my contact info. Of course he had my contact info as I made the reservation!! He said "thats not my problem" I contacted corporate HQ and got a reply saying the hotel would contact me about this. They have not! I would have recommended this property until this happened and now I hope nobody else falls for this!

• Stayed: August 2010
3  Thank spudbird
Reviewed 13 June 2010

We recently drove from Oregon to New York and stayed here both on the way out and on the way back. VERY friendly toward pets, the room was new, clean, had great coffee and new beds.

This was our first experience with Candlewood and we will make a point to stay with them in the future. We basically planned our route home based on cities with Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharoneonta
Reviewed 10 December 2008

I tried to cancel my reservation a week before as I realized the hotel does not have a pool. I was informed if you cancel your reservation you have to pay the full cost of your stay. The fine print apparently states this policy.
Upon arrival a notice in the room states the rooms are cleaned once a week and the linens changed at that time. If you require clean towels you can get them at the front desk. This notice basically means NO ONE will make the bed, clean up the bathrooms or empty the trash.
The recliner they provide is a cheap leather stiff recliner, which is very uncomfortable. The sofa is also cheap foam and uncomfortable.
The cost of the room was $85/night which is comparable to hotels in the area. BUT I travel 75,000 miles a year and have NEVER had to make my bed or clean up my room. Candlewood Suites will not be in my future travel plans.

Stayed: December 2008