“The best”

Ranked #30 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Milton FL
“The best”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very clean and quiet. The staff is the best ever. They went out of their way to make my stay great. I had an early check out before the breakfast service and they had a muffin and coffee waiting for me while I was catching the shuttle to the airport. Everyone that worked there asked me if I needed anything and let me know that if I did to just call and they would bring it to my room. Clean fluffly towels and a comfy bed. Couldn't ask for more. Oh, and the price was awesome!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Boise, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The room was a non smoking room the smelled like an ashtray. The heating system was loud and not working properly. The bathroom was filthy. There was hair from a previous guest in the tub and on the toilet. The walls had smoke residue caked on them. Overall this was one of the worst rooms I've stayed in for a long time. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is close to the airport and easy to access highway 84 but it is not worth it. I had to wash all of my clothes and coat when I got home because my clothes smelled like cigarette smoke. I am a Best Western Rewards member and I'm not sure if I will stay at a Best Western again. As you can tel I am very disappointed with my short stay. I don't know how much more I can say about this room but I need to have a minimum of 200 characters which is funny. I think they do this so no one fills out this form. I must be getting close to 200 and hope I complete this form soon so I can get back to work. Thank you for reading this if you have the time. I don't know why they ask for a minimum of 200 characters but will keep on typing until the pink box leaves the screen. I'm not sure if I've typed 200 characters yet but will see.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jimmy J, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
We apologize for the condition of the room you were apparently assigned. Had we had been made aware of the situation before you checked out we would have definitely investigated and moved you to a different, verified-clean room. We try to train our housekeeping staff to recognize foul odors and perform a deep clean as needs be, but sometimes new trainees make mistakes. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you superior service, as this situation is certainly not the norm.
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This hotel is an older motel style Best Western. The rooms were comfortable and the beds were excellent. Aside from the corners, the carpet was clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast is limited, mostly due to space. However, the quality was decent and the staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed one night and checked in quite late but the staff was up and about and the room nice and big and ready

It had all I needed and I got more than I Paid for. Breakfast was free and nice and the free pick up and drop from the airport worked just great. Good wifi. Never noticed that I was next to an airport. Recommended for all who are looking for nice clean and well priced places.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Reardan,Wa.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We needed to stay close to airport to turn in rental car and be picked up for business.The breakfast was minimal compared to most Best Western motels. The plus part was we could have our dog with us. The heater was spasmodic, either too cold or too hot...the room was ice cold to start with so had to catch up, we'd had reservations for 10 days.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

McCall, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Service and accommodations were wonderful. I like to stay at this hotel when I have to fly out of Boise airport. I am very happy they allow you to leave your vehicle parked at the hotel, it saves money instead of using the airport parking.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Payette, Idaho
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The room was on the Interstate side, so a lot of road noise. The room seemed shabby with very poor lighting. The coffee maker didn't work. The room was either cold or hot, never comfortable. Very poor night's sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jimmy J, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for your response. We are currently in the process of renovating the entire hotel. We plan to improve the lighting with our new light fixtures. We hope you will give us another chance to provide superior service.