“Very poor service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Very poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

We went on a Saturday night at about 8 p.m. because, they were busy before that. We didn't want to eat dinner that late, but were excited to have PF Changs. We ordered 3 drinks and it took 40 minutes for our waiter to get them to our table, and even longer to take our order. There were 8 of us in the group and after we ate our food we told our waiter we would be splitting the check. He got really upset and walked off, for the 3rd time during our visit. He came back to the table and proceeded to tell us for future reference, in any restaurant, let your waiter know ahead of time because it's difficult to split the check. He went on for about 5 min lecturing everyone and we were not happy about it. Then when we all payed he kept all our cards for over 10 minutes which doesn't feel very reassuring. His name was Danny.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Good but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Its very good food especially for take out. Just a bit pricy. The food is actually very nice. Our only concern may be that price is a bit high

Boise, Idaho
“Nothing special ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with my family. The location and the atmosphere are quite nice. Very clean, people are polite. The food is nothing special In my opinion. I would say it is slightly better than Panda Express but 3 times more expensive. Crispy honey shrimp for 16 bucks was not crispy at all but slimy and sweet And sour tasting. Portions are large but the quality is average. It was not busy but very slow. Service was ok.

Boise, Idaho
“Fusion Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

P F Chang's always seems to do a good job with putting together really tasty food. My wife loved the Chang's special chicken noodle soup and I would highly recommend the shrimp in lobster sauce (add some spice if you like it that way, I did). We also shared the Vietnamese springs rolls as an appetizer. All of it was excellent and we had a server, Seth, who was very attentive, even bringing me extra ice when my gin was melting all of the ice in my glass. We will definitely go back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jax, FL
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My adult daughter, husband and I chose this spot for lunch while we visited her in Boise. Service was pleasant, and quick. The taste : lip- licking good!

We all chose the lettuce wraps ( on the appetizer menu), for a light lunch, along with sharing an appetizer of edamame ( warm and salted), and a spring roll. Couldn't eat it all. Great portions.

Visited May 2014