“A night in Boise”

SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This is my first time staying here and I am pretty impressed. The hotel is HUGE and very quiet and the rooms are mini studio apartments with lots of room. I found check in to be super fast the people at the front desk were not very welcoming but they were not flat out rude either. The bedding was high quality which I love, everything was soft and the bed was very comfortable. Next time I come through Boise I would actually choose to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The staff at Springhill Suites is always very accommodating! Special rates for hospital stays -close to St. Luke's and BSU. Their shuttle driver will take you anywhere you need to go within reason. The rooms are clean and large with a microwave, fridge, kitchen sink, couch and desk- great place for a overnight or weekly stay!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great Breakfast, outstanding front desk staff. Great location next to the greenbelt, the shuttle service was awesome getting me to and from work. Wish there was an indoor pool for use in the winter, but was able to use the pool at the local gym for free.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I chose to stay here because my favorite hotel in Boise was all booked up. I thought the room was nice, and the staff was helpful although not as friendly as at most other Marriott properties where I've stayed. The toilet had a valve leak and made some noise, but other than that the room facilities were in good shape. I loved the huge TV. The location worked out well for me, and I like that it's close to the river.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I have stayed at this location a half a dozen times in the last year. The rooms are always very clean, the staff is prompt and helpful, the breakfast has a good selection and is kept fresh, and the location is close to downtown and a short walk from the Boise river.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob R

Actual rating = 3.75

There has been a lot of talk about the breakfast at this SpringHill being better than average, it is. The rest of the property is also better than average, but not overwhelmingly so. The rooms are decently sized as mini suites, the bathroom area though, is a little tight. When we stayed in March the pool wasn't open but the hot tub was, a nice touch. The SpringHill at ParkCenter is a little isolated, too far from downtown to walk, but, there are 2-3 restaurants within an easy 10 minute walk.
Like most Marriott properties, the staff are well trained and professional.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank protravel1
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I've stayed at Spring Hill Suites Park Center 4 times now. The first two times were for work. The third was with my family and the forth with my husband. I'm impressed with how clean it is every time I visit. I really enjoy the pillow-top mattresses and amazingly soft comforters. Every room has a variety of pillows in the room and there is a pull out couch in the sitting-room (so my daughter didn't have to share a bed with her little brother). The service is excellent. They offer free airport shuttle and a shuttle into downtown. There is a microwave and small refrigerator in the kitchenette. Free breakfast consisted of a huge variety. There is always cereal, pastries, yogurt, fruit, etc. and always at least one hot item. One time I went it was waffles, other times it has been biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon, sausage, etc. No matter how picky an eater you have with you, no one will go away hungry. I have noticed that the dining room is nearly empty at 7 AM but very busy when I slept in until 9. They also have free newspapers at the check in counter. The only thing I will warn you about is that there is a huge fan on the roof, so there are two rooms on the third floor in which you can hear the fan turning on and off. It didn't bother me a bit, but if you are a light sleeper (like my husband) avoid those two rooms. The pool and hot tub are outdoors and it's cold in Boise in the winter, so the pool is seasonal. So, if you go, have a great time and tell Phil hi for me.

Room Tip: Avoid the two 3rd floor rooms under the roof fan.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family