“Great Room”

Hampton Inn Boise - Airport
Ranked #12 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was very clean.We arrived late at night and were tired and just watched a little TV and noticed that the HBO Channels were not available even though they were offered by the brochure in the room. The next morning at the Continental Breakfast that was also Very Good I told the front desk clerk that our TV would not let us view the HBO Channels and she informed me that she would have the maintenance people check it out while I was out of the room. Upon returning in the afternoon we tried the TV again and the channels were still not available and upon leaving for Dinner and a Movie we told the front desk staff again about the problem and assured me that it would be taken care of when I returned. Arriving around 11:30 and being tired I tried once more and the Channels were unavailable on the TV. The next morning the front desk staff asked me if the problem was fixed and I informed her that the problem still existed and in return she discounted my bill 1 night without hesitation. Great Staff and Terrific stay, just a bad TV.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn, Boise Airport. Ardel, working the desk during my stay, went way above the call of duty to help make my stay as comfortable and productive as posible when the airline lost my bag!!! I was in a pickle and Ardel made sure I had lifes necessities and that I was able to do some laundy. Thank you!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Hampton Inn Boise Airport was a great place for us to pull off the road during a road trip. Nice little pool. Good service and a good breakfast to get us up and back on the road the next morning. Restaurants and other services aren't too far away.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was very happy with overall service at the motel--free shuttle to the motel-and the motel staff was very polite at check in--I stayed for 3 days and all 3 days the breakfasts were great--the motel is in good location to either go downtown or hit the freeway to go the mall. The rooms were very comfortable. There is one restaurant within walking distance--but Boise is full of great restaurants so went and ate there. This is a great place to stay and will be back.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were very pleased with the promptness of the shuttle, as that was the reason for our overnight stay, to leave the car and use the airport. Well done! We negleacted to put a suitcase in the car on our return and it was stolen, but this was not the hotel's fault....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shawn G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Hello Patricia. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review. I am so sorry to hear about your lost luggage! Our property is normally very safe with no recent history of problems so I was very surprised to hear about this. If there is anything more we can do to help you with that please do not hesitate to let us know. Yes we do offer a free shuttle to and from the airport to assist our guests in making their flights promptly and getting to our property for some much needed rest. :) Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The staff at this hotel makes you feel at home. The beds are wonderful! It's very convenient to the airport - less than five minutes and the hotel provides shuttle service. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hotel refused to come pick me up. No shuttle service I have stayed in many motels, and especially near the airport and have never had the motel refuse to come get me. What else can I say that I don't just repeat myself over and over again.