La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport
US$131
Hotels.com
US$151
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hyatt.com
US$137
US$128
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
US$146
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskpet arearoom was cleanboise airportbiscuits and gravyexcellent staystaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast areaan upgradenext morningbreakfast staffone night stayfitness centerwaffleshot tubstay there againnice hotel
A TripAdvisor Member
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very nicely located by the airport and downtown. Rooms are clean, fresh and updated. The staff is friendly and nice! Great place! They have fun things to do there like games and bikes! I will stay there again when I travel into Boise!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We arrived late on our drive from Denver. Despite the late hour, the staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom facilities were modern and the towels were fluffy.
We used a coupon which we found in a roadside magazine. The staff accepted the coupon without any fuss.
The baked goods on the breakfast buffet were delicious. Laura enjoyed her waffle.
La Quintas have a high standard. This one was near the top of our list, which is saying a lot. We stay at a lot of La Quintas.
We liked it so much, we stopped here on our way back from Seattle, also. (at 1 am.)
We travel long hours and arrive tired. Then we get up early and leave as soon as we eat breakfast.
Speedy check-in is delightful. A good air conditioner is appreciated. The TV was a large flat screen. We watched it briefly for a check of the weather.
We rarely get to say much to the staff...so here it it....THANKS!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Check the interstate roadside stops for coupons.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Great stay experience. Friendly staff that goes out of there way to make your stay excellent. Very clean. One of my best hotel stays I've ever had. Great value. If your in Boise, I highly recommend this hotel and they offer a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The staff are very helpful and polite. It was quiet, clean and well kept. Being as close as they are to the airport a shuttle is available...but not as early as I needed it. I got a cab at the front desk and before I could hop in the desk clerk told me the hotel would cover the cab cost. That, everyone, is service. I have stayed at nearly every type of hotel in my travels and it is the little things that matter.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The front lady I believe her name was joy was extremely helpful and very pleasant... Great asset to this business. HUGE difference from our previous stay at a la Quinta in Portland. I almost judged all la quintas because our stay in Portland was horrifying.

Room Tip: Just because you didn't have a good stay in one don't be quick to judge other la Quinta. I would never recommend Portland!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family