US$131
US$127
Hotels.com
Dodge Peak Lodge(Bonners Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$96
US$91
Travelocity
Kootenai Valley Motel(Bonners Ferry)
US$69
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Bavarian Orchard Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$85
Sunset Motel(Creston)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$81
US$77
All reviewskootenai riversprings restaurantnon smokingkeurig coffee makersmall balconyslot machinesgreat place to staybeautiful roomfree breakfastenjoyed our staymain buildingnice staythird floorfront desk staffrooms are largebed was very comfortablepool and hot tub
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed at the new part of the Hotel. Very nice and clean, you did have to make a short outside walk from the lodge to the older part of the Hotel. Very nice, staff very helpful. The free breakfast was very good. You can make the choice what you want in the cafe.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We just got back from a short stay at this property. After an initial mix up we ended up with a room that was excellent for our needs. The staff throughout the property from the front desk , housekeepers, casino staff and the restaurant servers, we were met with warm welcomes and helpful professional service. Since this was off season we had great rates and when we got storm stayed by Cleon we had a great special they were offering. Thank-you

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was my first stay here and I was pleasantly surprised.
This was one of the best front desks you will ever encounter! Friendly and professional at the same time. They listen to your requests then do what they can, no games. They are just good!
I got a river view room. The room seemed kind of small when I first walked in, but I think it was the way it was laid out. Once I was un-packed and settled in it turned out to be just right. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave. The coffee maker was a one cup machine, but the coffee it made was good. I usually hate the breakfast coupon thing, but it works here. I sat at a riverfront table while I ate and watched the wildlife as the sun came up! The breakfast and coffee were good too!
Everything worked and was clean. I would stay here again just on how I was treated at the front desk. The price was right and there seemed to be plenty to do in the area.
I would rather stay here than in Sandpoint.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

From the minute I checked in everyone was helpful and had a smile, there is no better of a way to start a visit tnat an infectious smile.. I loved the casino and the view from the room was great. The pool, hot tumb, and sauna were relaxing, not to mention the staff was excelant

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is an above-average hotel for this area. It is within easy walking distance of the downtown. The only drawback is the sound of the train horn at night - there is one railroad crossing a block away, and it's very busy at night and the horns are very loud. I am a railfan so it's not a deterent for me, but many would probably find it off-putting to say the least. Also, we waited 15 minutes for service of the complimentary breakfast at the resturant before we got up and left. If you're the patient type that won't be a problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends