US$131
US$127
Hotels.com
Dodge Peak Lodge(Bonners Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$94
US$91
Kootenai Valley Motel(Bonners Ferry)
US$69
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Bavarian Orchard Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$85
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
US$81
TripAdvisor
All reviewskootenai riversprings restaurantnon smokingkeurig coffee makersmall balconyslot machinesgreat place to staybeautiful roomfree breakfastenjoyed our staymain buildingnice staythird floorfront desk staffrooms are largebed was very comfortablepool and hot tub
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is a wonderful place to go to. I like to go at least several times a year. As soon as I retire, I will be going more often. It's a total blast. They have built a tunnel to walk through, into the town of Bonners Ferry, All the stores are really neat, and all the business owners, are really nice. This Best Western is really great, if you like to watch trains, and are a rail fan. Just stay on the second floor, and you are in train watching paradise.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I appreciate your kinds remarks regarding the facility as well as our beautiful town. I will make sure our team is aware of your comments. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 208-267-8511.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Tom Turpin

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This hotel was very clean, and staff was very friendly. Spa got me in with no advance apt to have my nails done and a pedicure. The views are awesome and it did not matter where you were all staff members great. We will definitely book in here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Because I have had bad experiences when I stayed at other hotel casinos, I was leery about this hotel but because of it's convenient location to the downtown, I gave it a shot. I could not have made a better choice. The room was excellent with great views of the river. I did not use the internet. The only down side is the proximity to the train tracks.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

What a great hotel to stay. 1 night was too short. The upgraded room was so comfortable with a balcony overlooking Kootenai River. The casino was a lot of fun with a lot of choices as to what one would like to play. We had dinner at the restaurant which is in my opinion A1. What a fabulous dinner of prime rib, by there are many other choices as well. Be sure to stop - stay and play -you will go again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I loved the room! I found the room to be very clean and very luxurious. The room was quiet and the king pillow-top bed was extremely comfortable. The shower was spacious and spa like. It is also convenient to have a nice restaurant located in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo