“Great Restaurant in small town”
Review of La Plaza

La Plaza
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Buhl
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2014

At the advise of locals we tried to restaurant. Coming from Tucson we were a little hesitate. We know good Mexican food ! WOW. Our waitress and owner was there to greet us and wait on us. My wife and I told her to bring out her best. She did just that. Wonderful food, great service, reasonable prices. This ios the good news. The bad news is she told us as we left that there was a good chance she was going to close this shop and reopen in the big city of Twin Falls. Dep[ending on when you go you may want to check location ...

1  Thank GARYCHRISTINA

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Every person in our group ordered something different and every person was delighted. I had the lamb. It was one of the best dishes I have ever tasted. My 12 year old son's response was "oh my!" My husband cannot say enough good things about the service, the food and the atmosphere. I highly recommend La Plaza as one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in.

1  Thank Driftwoodmeg
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Without a doubt the best Mexican food we have ever had (2 votes). My wife has traveled extensively in Mexico and loves the food so every time we go out Mexican is a consideration. We have eaten in literally hundreds of Mexican restaurants. This is the best. Yeah, I know Buhl, Idaho is kind of unusual for Mexican, but if you are in the Twin Falls, Idaho area take a side trip to Buhl. It is worth it.

1  Thank Ross R
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Cute place, nice owner, but I didn't like the Lamb, for $16.00, I got some rice/beans & 3 tortillas, with a cup of soupy lamb broth? My fault for not knowing how it would be served.

2  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Her life story will make you weep with happiness and her food is top notch. The lamb dish was excellent as were the tacos my wife enjoyed. Find it!

1  Thank SamuelAddoms

Been to La Plaza? Share your experiences!