Budget Motel(Burley)
US$86
US$80
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$106
Tops Motel(Heyburn)
US$76
US$71
US$65
US$107
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
US$144
Motel 6 Twin Falls(Twin Falls)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$76
  • Pool
US$88
US$79
All reviewsperkins restaurantbeautiful courtyardvolleyball courtwafflesattached perkinsbest westernsgreat stopoutdoor poolrestaurant next doorno elevatorwould stay here againbeds were very comfortableeasy accessroad tripfirst floorbiscuits and gravyfree breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2009

The last time I stayed at this property was 12 years ago. I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed again. Room was clean and comfy. Bed was nearly perfect with comfort. Easy checkin and checkout and friendly front desk staff. I'll stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2008

We stayed here after an unexpected October snowstorm caused a hitch in our travel plans. The room was clean and fairly comfortable, and for the price I thought it was fairly good. However, there were a couple of things that others might want to know before checking in. First, this is one of the noisiest motels I have ever stayed in. I felt like we could hear it anytime anyone in our entire building shut their door. Also, though I realize the snowfall was unexpected the stairs climbing up to the room were really treacherous. The staff warned us, but this might be a heads up for anyone who has any kind of mobility issue and is planning on staying there in the winter. Overall though, it was a warm and safe place to sleep after a seriously crazy day.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2008

Wow! What an amazing transformation. You would never be able to put a date on this property after seeing the remodeled rooms. The first thing you see when you walk in is the new bedding. The old standard motel bedspread is out and the new white down comforters with a throw are in. Next you will notice the large flat screen televisions replacing the old 90's tv. Next, the bathroom is quite the overhaul. Brand new modern counter tops for the sinks. Brand new cabinets to hide the ironing board and store the iron and coffee makers. New and modern tile throughout the bathroom that makes me want to remodel the bathrooms in my home.
All this in addition to the extensive upgrades done on the outside to greet you before you even step into the lobby makes you feel like you are at a brand new property.
The desk help is always friendly and helpful with a smile on their face.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 6 September 2007

I stayed at this Best Western while traveling for business. My room was very basic and outdated. We had 3 of us in our group and none of our showers drained properly. I killed a half dozen mosquitos and 2 flies.

A couple of positives: The front desk people were very welcoming and efficient. I also liked that they had free wireless internet.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 April 2007

We stayed here after a long day of driving. The best surprise was the Perkins restaurant connected to the hotel property! The property seemed safe. The bathroom could use some updating, and the rooms were not very sound proof. Overall, a good value for the price.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family