“Horrible!!!!”
Review of I-84 Motor Inn

I-84 Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Caldwell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed here between our move and we prepaid for three nights we had one suitcase and not a lot of stuff because of our moving situation. we left on day two for work and to work on our move I went back walked in the room and they had rented it out to someone else! I went and asked the owners what was going on they were extremely rude and said "oh none of your stuff was in the room so we thought you checked out" the female owner was yelling at me and completely rude I will never stay at this place and would never recommend it to anyone! Absolutely horrible!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tona B
judy h, Owner at I-84 Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

yes, there was a misunderstanding and they had taken all belongings out of room and it was empty so we thought they had gotten into their house a day early , this happens once in a while and I tried to explain this to her but she wouldn't listen so I refunded her money and said sorry, but I couldn't get a word in edgewise, so I probably raised my voice a little. this was an unfortunate incident .

Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

The place looks like a dive from the outside and the rooms are awful. Dated, dingy and dirty. No fridge and microwave in the non smoking rooms. As soon as I took off my shoes, I noticed bites start to appear . Later to discover dead fleas stuck on the dirty comforter. Gross. The owners said they have new carpet, but I am wondering what they define as new!! Not too many lodging choices in Caldwell but in Nampa just down the road they have better options with cleaner, less nosey motels for around the same price. The owners of this motel need an attitude adjustment!! The wifi worked ok, not the fastest but it was good enough to make reservations elsewhere for the rest of our weekend!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank LiveForTravel13
judy h, Owner at I-84 Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

This person obviously had an ax to grind , you read all our other reviews on line and they are good. We have never had fleas in any of our rooms and our bedspreads and blankets and pillows are washed regularly. Are rooms are very clean, l have the best housekeepers they take pride in their work. No fleas in idaho in the winter and no fleas on us