“Not my cup of saki.”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Ok, so I didn't think this was so great because I don't normally eat deep fried food. I will say the the buffet is clean and well stocked. The salad area was a little lacking. The desserts were pretty good. If you wanted a big variety, I think this would fill the bill.

Reviewed 20 June 2010

I was very impressed with this place. There is a very good mixture of Chinese and American decorations, food, and seating arrangements to make you feel very comfortable. The entire restaurant is very clean. The variety of foods is amazing. Quality definitely shows in the food; it is great. I have tried almost every item they have there and I have never had better chinese food. The social feel of the place is very welcoming. Right when you walk in, each member of the staff is very nice to you and wants to bend over backwards just to help you. Service is very high speed. Almost right when you leave your table to get another plate, the waiter/waitress comes and takes the empty plate. They are constantly refilling your drinks when needed. I have never had to ask for anything. I have already gone there three times within the past couple weeks and the pricing is very affordable. For myself, my wife, my brother-in-law, and my two daughters, my total is at about $35. Judging by food quality, cleanliness, general social feeling, and pricing; I would say that it is better than Golden Corral or any other buffet by far.

Reviewed 18 March 2009

the most dirty, unpleasant restaurant i have been to. service was adequate. manager needs more skills, food is utterly disgusting and i assure all i am not returning.

3  Thank hootie4hooters