“Tried it for the 1st time”

Janitzio Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Caldwell
Garden City, Id
“Tried it for the 1st time”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My wife absolutely loved the El Pastor. She also liked the salsa. I though everything was ok but not spectacular. It is hard to beat El Gallo Giro in Kuna but janitzios is less denero$$. We will go back

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank trpshter

Groveland, California
“A new favorite!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Based on the reviews we decided to try this restaurant. We are so glad we did. The service is friendly and the food is excellent. We had been searching the Nampa and Caldwell area for good Mexican fare without much success. Our search is over. The best fajitas we have found anywhere and the seafood chimichunga is like no other. They plan to start opening on Saturdays again later this year. We are looking forward to it.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Gleavco
“"The Best"”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 via mobile

OMG! Fast, friendly and outstanding. Everything from the chips and salsa to the main dish. Excellent!!! I will find a reason to get back to Caldwell just to eat here.

3 Thank Travelingfoodsnob
Boise, Idaho
“My All-Time Fave!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Janitzio is my favorite Mexican restaurant of all time! I am a regular. Their hot sauce is addicting. My favorite items are the chicken poblano and the chicken chipotle. It is run by a mother who cooks and her daughters who wait on the tables. This is very close to where I work so I go there often for lunch - sometimes with friends but more often by myself. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Patricia A
Alberta
“Best Mexican food I've ever had”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

It's not flashy, it doesn't appear on many searches, and they don't have a website. But that all just means they can spend their time making really good Mexican food. My wife and I agree that it is the best Mexican food we have ever had -from the Old City in San Diego to Southern Texas as well as the Pacific Northwest. And it sure beats anything in The Great White North!

• Visited June 2012