“Enter at your own risk” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Warm Lake Lodge

Warm Lake Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cascade
Warm Lake Lodge
Provo, Utah
“Enter at your own risk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We just got back from a stay at Warm Lake Lodge. I read the other review, which was 1 year ago. Sounded OK. But upon entering our cabin, I realized that must have been a fake review. Probably done by the owner. WHAT A MESS!!! There was trash all over the floor. Nothing had been cleaned. WE picked up the trash. And that is not the way I like to enter a new room. Yes, these are rustic cabins. And a little quirky, at that. But we have stayed in rustic cabins before, such as in Yellowstone and Colter Bay (the Tetons), but they are clean and livable. NOT THESE.
The scenery there is really nice, and you are right there on Warm Lake. But we were staying there for a family reunion. And everyone was complaining about their cabin. Ours also had a drain problem in the kitchen. Someone else had the same problem, and they were told to just carry the water from the kitchen, and dump it down the toilet. Yes. That is how everyone wants to spend their vacation. We had some family members who stayed at the campground, and they reported that they were really nice. ( I am not a camper, so we didn't do that.)
Now I will really be interested to see if this review stays up. I have heard people say that many times they get rid of the bad reviews, so I hope this gets to stay up here. I depend on trip advisor to give me the REAL reviews, and I use them all the time. So keep this one up so others can be forewarned. Enter at your own risk!

Room Tip: As I learned with our family reunion: There are NO good rooms.