“Couple's Get-away”
Review of Ashley Inn

Ashley Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cascade
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I have never been disappointed when we have come to the Ashley Inn. The atmosphere is so relaxing and homey. Your staff is always professional, friendly, and accommodating. During this stay(group gathering) we were served an excellent dinner as well as breakfast in the morning. Every room that we have stayed in has exceeded our expectations. Ashley Inn is truely our "get-away" where we can regroup and reconnect with each other. Thank you so much for providing such an outstanding place and service!

Room Tip: Corner suites are roomy. The view is nice from the rooms on the south side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is the one of many stays at the Ashley Inn. I Love the rooms the beds are like sleeping on a cloud. The Staff is always helpful and So Very Very Friendly. They even remember us from the times we have stayed before. The Breakfast and Morning paper are wonderful. It is like staying at a Palace. I would highly recommend you stay. AND an added bonus is the beautiful scene that surrounds you. IT is just too bad that the highest rating is a five.. I would give them at least a 20

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room.. all rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious and very very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Having driven into Cascade just as it was getting dark and not quite sure where I'd be laying my head for the night, first few motels upon entering town were full (hunting season)----you can imagine my surprise at seeing what appeared to be something like a castle. Well, not quite a castle, but definitely an impressive building. The staff is extremely friendly and hospitable and the fresh cookies and milk served at 8pm were a real treat. (just saw a review from someone about tea and scones-----ok I now need to go back). I do have to admit, the decor was pretty much way over the top, but the place was so extremely comfortable and clean---and everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was quite comfortable, with plenty of room and the amenities were very good quality. Breakfast............that was excellent! So many choices of delectable goodies all around the room-everything fresh and delicious and not at all like the normal buffet style breakfasts at other places. I can't wait to go back---plus the area around Cascade is absolutely beautiful and appears to be a hiker's dream.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Ashley_and_Katrin, Owner at Ashley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Now the snow is gently falling and the Inn is decorated for Christmas. Hope you can return this winter to enjoy snowmobiling and riding on the Elk Feeding Sleigh Ride.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

from the wallpaper to the floral arrangements and even the teacups there are flowers everywhere. upon arrival there's fresh coffee and tea and scones in the dining room. A lovely grand piano is in there grand entry roomthe staff are friendly and helpful. We had a lovely meeting space and very good food catered by the Ashley inn.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Sande57701
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place is fantastic! I had to come to Cascade for work and stayed at this Inn. It was beautifully decorated, the rooms are extremely cozy feeling and the breakfast was great. There were lots of things to do and see after work.

The bed and pillows were comfortable as well.

The only annoying thing was the 'password' to use the treadmill.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Ashley_and_Katrin, Owner at Ashley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you, Mark. When we were building the Ashley Inn, we were influenced by the Grand Hotel in Mackinac Island...on a smaller, less grand scale, of course.

We enjoyed having you with us. We apologize for the annoying treadmill "password", but the good news is that we haven't had kids hurt on the equipment because they can't figure out how to start it. But we will try to make it as easy for our adult guests as possible.

We look forward to having you with us again someday when business brings you to Cascade, Idaho again.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The Ashley Inn was the first stop on a 1700 mile three state trip. It is an oasis in the middle of a beautiful stretch (is there any part that isn't beautiful?) of Idaho.

The accommodations are comfortable, albeit not exactly my decorating taste...If you love Victorian, this is your place! We had a nice stroll to the lake and a good solid meal downtown.

Don't hesitate to book a room at the Ashley Inn.

P.S. the only potential glitch was that my online reservation wasn't acknowledged and when I called and asked for an emailed confirmation it never came. A call to the hotel from Boise assured me that a room was available and it was. They were having computer problems that week - I should have been told on the phone when I called instead of being promised they would send out an email right away...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were completely enchanted with every aspect of our single night stay on Thursday Aug 1, 2013. This Inn is quaint and elegant. Everything is done right and the two people running this Inn (Jim & Kim) are so nice you can't help but feel right at home. The rooms are so nicely decorated and clean with pretty much all the amenities one would expect. The complimentary breakfast was a full breakfast and it was delicious, just like the cookies served at 8 PM. This is a perfect romantic getaway for any couple looking to stay in Cascade or McCall, Idaho. One thing I did notice is that the A/C was just a bit noisy, but not enough to distract from my rating. In fact, if I could give this Hotel/Inn, 6 stars. It's that good! My wife and I will definitely be returning to the Ashley Inn in the near future.

Room Tip: They will match any online discounted price from any services such as Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cascade
Tamarack Resort
#3 of 5 in Cascade
Boulder Creek Inn
Boulder Creek Inn
#1 of 1 in Donnelly

Been to Ashley Inn? Share your experiences!