“The most relaxing place to stay.”
Review of Ashley Inn

Ashley Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cascade
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Ashley inn is beautiful, the service is great, but for me the best is that the rooms are quiet. I work a very noisy job and my mind gets a total peaceful break while I am there. Room 126 is the absolute best!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We came for the out of the way trip and be able to spend quality time together for our 17th Anniversary. It was amazing! The room was spectacular, service was great and the breakfast was very good. Will definitely be making this trip again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife and I spent our 30th wedding anniversary at the Ashley Inn in December, 2013. What a wonderful place. The facilities are beautiful and service great. The breakfast is the best hotel breakfast I have had (and I travel a fair amount). Before our arrival I told the desk we were there for our anniversary (and my wife’s 60th birthday); they showered us with gifts and cards. What a wonderful time we had. Thank you to the staff and God Bless. Bob S (PS. The Whistle Stop Cafe in downtown Cascade is good and a good value).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I have never been disappointed when we have come to the Ashley Inn. The atmosphere is so relaxing and homey. Your staff is always professional, friendly, and accommodating. During this stay(group gathering) we were served an excellent dinner as well as breakfast in the morning. Every room that we have stayed in has exceeded our expectations. Ashley Inn is truely our "get-away" where we can regroup and reconnect with each other. Thank you so much for providing such an outstanding place and service!

Room Tip: Corner suites are roomy. The view is nice from the rooms on the south side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This is the one of many stays at the Ashley Inn. I Love the rooms the beds are like sleeping on a cloud. The Staff is always helpful and So Very Very Friendly. They even remember us from the times we have stayed before. The Breakfast and Morning paper are wonderful. It is like staying at a Palace. I would highly recommend you stay. AND an added bonus is the beautiful scene that surrounds you. IT is just too bad that the highest rating is a five.. I would give them at least a 20

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room.. all rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious and very very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Having driven into Cascade just as it was getting dark and not quite sure where I'd be laying my head for the night, first few motels upon entering town were full (hunting season)----you can imagine my surprise at seeing what appeared to be something like a castle. Well, not quite a castle, but definitely an impressive building. The staff is extremely friendly and hospitable and the fresh cookies and milk served at 8pm were a real treat. (just saw a review from someone about tea and scones-----ok I now need to go back). I do have to admit, the decor was pretty much way over the top, but the place was so extremely comfortable and clean---and everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was quite comfortable, with plenty of room and the amenities were very good quality. Breakfast............that was excellent! So many choices of delectable goodies all around the room-everything fresh and delicious and not at all like the normal buffet style breakfasts at other places. I can't wait to go back---plus the area around Cascade is absolutely beautiful and appears to be a hiker's dream.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Ashley_and_Katrin, Owner at Ashley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Now the snow is gently falling and the Inn is decorated for Christmas. Hope you can return this winter to enjoy snowmobiling and riding on the Elk Feeding Sleigh Ride.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

from the wallpaper to the floral arrangements and even the teacups there are flowers everywhere. upon arrival there's fresh coffee and tea and scones in the dining room. A lovely grand piano is in there grand entry roomthe staff are friendly and helpful. We had a lovely meeting space and very good food catered by the Ashley inn.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Sande57701
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cascade
Tamarack Resort
#3 of 5 in Cascade
Boulder Creek Inn
Boulder Creek Inn
#1 of 1 in Donnelly

Been to Ashley Inn? Share your experiences!