Stayed at the hotel with children and grandchildren during part of Spring Break. One of the best times ever. Grandchildren said they were the luckiest kids in the world. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Every staff member beautifully trained to please guests. We thoroughly enjoyed all the amenities - the spa, pool, boardwalk, gorgeous view, shopping. We dined at four of the resort owned restaurants - Beverlys, Bonsai, Tito Macaroni, & Dockside. Each was unique and delicious.
Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho